Wanted 2003-2007 LC/LX 100 series White <150k Clean History and Rust Free (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey everyone, first off this site is awesome and I've learned a ton from everyone on here - thank you!

I've been looking for a while and have been unsuccessful so far in purchasing one. I'm located in Colorado, but I'm willing to fly and drive if everything lines up. I prefer to purchase in Colorado, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, California and am open to tastefully built rigs.

The key items are white exterior, less than ~150k miles, a cared for interior, and no rust with a clean history (or if an accident shows a detailed explanation/records of repair). I would possibly consider an LX but prefer a LC and am open to interior colors. Feel free to PM me with whatever you have that matches the description with details and your asking price. Thanks!

Last edited:
Ive came across a white, 1 owner, LC in my recent searching. I'll go back through and see if I can find it. I didnt pay too much attention to it since I'm not looking for white but it was clean, can't remember the price or mileage though.

Not the one I was thinking about but check this out:

This is the one ibwas thinking about:

Do you have a limit on the price you're willing to pay? When I was looking, there were some excellent opportunities out there that were willing to part with their trucks - but were demanding some really high pricing.

That would be helpful information for people that may contact you.

Hey everyone, first off this site is awesome and I've learned a ton from everyone on here - thank you!

I've been looking for a while and have been unsuccessful so far in purchasing one. I'm located in Colorado, but I'm willing to fly and drive if everything lines up. I prefer to purchase in Colorado, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, California and am open to tastefully built rigs.

The key items are white exterior, less than ~150k miles, a cared for interior, and no rust with a clean history (or if an accident shows a detailed explanation/records of repair). I would possibly consider an LX but prefer a LC and am open to interior colors. Feel free to PM me with whatever you have that matches the description with details and your asking price. Thanks!

Do you have a limit on the price you're willing to pay? When I was looking, there were some excellent opportunities out there that were willing to part with their trucks - but were demanding some really high pricing.

That would be helpful information for people that may contact you.
Still looking -
As far as budget goes, if anyone has something close to what I'm looking for, I'm open to all possibilities...feel free to PM/DM me and we'll go from there. Thanks and I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Thank you for sending those to me!

I spoke with a salesman (a really great guy) on the phone regarding the one in Alabama the moment I saw the ad hit a few days ago and he sent me some photos of the frame per my request. I’m looking for one with less frame rust than what was on the vehicle. I know I’m being pretty picky but I’m willing to wait to get what I’m looking for.

I recall @Tony George was selling one. No affiliation but he reached out to me when I was looking but I wasn’t looking for a white one. 2007 I think. LX I think too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom