Wanted 2003-07 Silver LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Color
Silver
Hey All.

I've been lurking around here for a while, researching mostly. I had an FJ60 for years in college and after not having any vehicle at all for years (only my bike), am looking to get back into a cruiser. I've decided to focus on a later model 100-series in silver, maybe white but only if its grey interior (which I don't know exists, never seen one).

I tend to keep my vehicles for a long time and am looking for a clean truck as a base for a minimal, high quality buildout.
  • Looking for close to stock, or low key mods
  • Of course willing to pay a bit extra for a 06/07, or for an exceptional 03-05
  • Not interested in an LX at this time
Please let me know if you have one (or know of one) and are thinking of passing it onto someone who will treat her well and over years of backcountry ski and climbing adventures. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hey neighbor!
I’m also in San Rafael and just started lurking on MUD. Let me know what you find. Prices have sure gone up this year! I’ve expanded to 200 series as they aren’t much more and the wife would appreciate the comforts... we’ll see.
I’m sure you’re aware of Mudrak up in Sonoma.
BTW - your inbox is full.
Mark

Hey neighbor!
I’m also in San Rafael and just started lurking on MUD. Let me know what you find. Prices have sure gone up this year! I’ve expanded to 200 series as they aren’t much more and the wife would appreciate the comforts... we’ll see.
I’m sure you’re aware of Mudrak up in Sonoma.
BTW - your inbox is full.
Mark

Thanks Mark, just cleared it out. Good luck with your search. I'll let you know if I find anything good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom