For Sale 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser: Glenwood/Aspen (Colorado) FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Recent inspection (front/back): Excellent (9.5/10)
A top-tier example of what Toyota expected of their 2002 LC 100 Series, with addt'l amenities: WeatherTech throughout, Cabela Seat Covers have protected the leather, allelectric parts working fine: pwr windows, heated seats, CD player tape deck!!! No rust...let me repeat, no rust. This is a gem.
Battery: 1-yr. new...LC starts up strong and runs the same!
Areas to address:
Tires: 285 70R 16 (50% life remains)
Timing Belt is due, last was: at 88,xxx miles
Honestly, these two parts are not currently in my budget as much as I would LOVE to keep it going, and due to other bills coming in I need to made this hard decision. I am negotiable...to a point. No lowballers, no Trades. Asking: $10,900
Carfax available.

• Year: 2002
  • Make: Toyota
  • Model: Land Cruiser
  • Trim: Base
  • Body: Sport Utility
  • Mileage: 176,636
  • VIN: JTEHT05JX22026815
  • Title Type: Clean Title
  • Exterior Color: Gray
  • Interior Color: Tan
  • Transmission: Automatic

InkedLC8_LI.jpg

InkedLC1_LI.jpg

LC5.png

LC.jpg

Last edited:
Assuming the 9.5/1 Includes the interior too?

Yes. The interior is far above others I've come across. In fact, a few friends with same 100 series and 80 series were giving me this rating. Of course we are always biased on our rigs, but yeah...its clean.

Why are you selling it so soon after buying it?

Good question! My brother is willing to sell me his 60 series, and his rig has been in the family for a long time. If I could fetch a good price then I can make it happen.

I agree. Kinda s***ty asking people for help on this website for a fair price. Taking the advice and then trying to flip at a 45% price increase...

I’d be interested at that price if you’ll put new tires on it and having the timing belt job done. Lol! Probably should try Craigslist and not the same forum you abused to extract a bunch of insight from to ensure you could lowball the original seller yourself. Vampire

****ing flippers.

Special place in hell for those types, *ucking sad. Worst that "this" person assumed everyone else on this great forum would be too simple minded to notice. I shutter to see their political choices.

Reactions: Gus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom