For Sale 2002 Tacoma Crew Cab SAS'd Crawler - Summerville, SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This rig has a solid axle conversion kit from Sky Offroad, which was built right. The front axle is a Dana 44 with a heavy duty diff cover and an ARB front locker with high steer conversion. The rear axle is a Toyota Tacoma rear with a lock-right locker. The rear axle also has a rear/under diff skid and rock protection installed. 4.88 gears. I was able to drive this truck at 70+ on the highway. Custom built front bumper, rock sliders, Warn M8000 winch with remote, etc.

The truck has 292K on the clock, however, it runs well. The front end needs new tie rod/draglink ends (About $35-45 each x 4). It could also use a new steering shaft u-joint which is about $45.00. The windows are slow moving but work. The onboard air system is a Viair system and it works, it just needs to be re-wired and a new airline run to the front locker. It would make a pretty descent DD if someone was to replace the front springs and fix the steering issues listed above.

I bought this truck but then decided I wanted to go with a Land Cruiser FJ80 or a 4-Runner instead so I'm putting this up on the market. If a buyer were to fix the above mentioned rod ends and steering u-joint, and put new tires on it, it would also make a solid daily driver. I currently daily drive to work and to the gym. I WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR OTHER TRUCKS/CARS.

AC works, heat works, cruise control works, etc. Also has a tool box that stays with the truck (no key to the tool box but it's unlocked).

$9500 with 5 brand new 37x12.5x17 Pro-Comp MT2's AND all 4 of the below mentioned wheels and tires.
$8000 with older Mickey Thompson wheels and balder PB Rockers.

For the right price, I'll sell it with the 5 new wheels and tires and will throw in the old MT wheels and PB tires as well.

Text or call 843-822-5901

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom