2002 LX470 Canavie vs Nav-Delete vs other??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
1st time poster here and a newbie to cruisers/lx's. My rig has the ML Nav with AC controls integrated. Lots of great posts on here and I feel like I have read most of them regarding this subject.
What are your recommendations with the options out there for the 2002's?

Here is what I desire:
AC controls (on screen or off)
Bluetooth
Would like to add steering wheel audio controls, if possible
Back up camera
Navigation
Android Auto
An eject seat button...just in case

Thanks in advance for everyone's advice.

There are a few options out there. There are a couple of large vertical Tesla style all in one screens. I would post a picture of the one I am looking into, but can't figure out how to.

There are a few options out there. There are a couple of large vertical Tesla style all in one screens. I would post a picture of the one I am looking into, but can't figure out how to.
LukeDuke2000, in Ocean Springs, eh??? I have not seen a vertical tesla style one yet. I will look for it. Any local LC/470 clubs?

Not sure if there are any. I would assume there is, I just haven't looked into it. There is a large concentration of 80s here though. I will keep trying to upload a picture of the stereo.

I hate to leave a link, but I have tried everything and cannot upload a picture. Google Zhi Fang Lx470 stereo. I haven't done any research on this yet, but looks pretty awesome.

All I have seen regarding the Tesla style radio is it cannot have the nav with built in AC controls on a 2002, so I think I am out of luck.
Not sure though. you can send the pics to chadnec@gmail.com
Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom