- Nov 13, 2011
- United States
2002 Lexus LX470 with 3rd Row (7 passenger). Moving overseas and must sell our baby. She gets tons of compliments wherever we go! All services have been kept up-to-date at the best shops available. Title in hand; no liens.Never smoked in and pet-free home. Current VA tags. Interior and more detailed pics coming soon. Need to remove carseats and vehicle is getting fully detailed this week. Clean Interior. Will include Thule Transporter Combi as seen in Picture - Full-featured hitch cargo box with tilt-down design for partial access to trunk, hatch, or tailgate. ($650 value). Asking $9,500 OBO.
- Riverrock Green Mica exterior color (official name of paint, but most describe it as a beautiful gray color) with Ivory Leather Interior
- Removable Third Row
- Full-time four wheel drive with 2-speed transfer case and locking center differential
- Adjustable Height Control (AHC) (great feature for getting in-out of the car and off-roading)
- Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) with four suspension settings from Comfort to Sport
- 39.7 foot turning radius and steering 3.8 turns, lock to lock. This tight turning radius is one of the real virtues of the LX470 vs. other SUVs
- 4.7 liter 32-valve V8 (230 HP @ 4800 and 320 lb-ft torgue @3,400 with 4-speed Electronically Controlled Transmission)
- Lexus DVD Navigation System
- Mark Levinson audio system with aftermarket 11 speakers, 240 watts, including sub-woofer and aftermarket ipod integration.
- Lighted Running Boards
- Black Pearl wheels (factory options, notice wheels are not bright aluminum finish)
- Heated Seats and Heated Outside Mirrors
- Rear A/C and Heat
- Walnut and Leather Covered Steering Wheel and Shifter Knob
- 25.4 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Factory Roof Rack (included with sale but rack and cross rails have been removed and Lexus OEM roof plugs have been installed)
- WAAG Center Guard with Extra Lights (See picture)
- Back-up offroad lights
- Headrest DVD system with 2 wireless headsets (recently replaced both monitors; one of the monitors has a loose wire so it sometimes goes off. easy fix, just don't have time to do it myself)
- Tow Hitch
- Back-up Camera System
- Bluetooth audio receiver set up with sound system
- Replaced all speakers - great sound!
- Largest tires available before needing to change suspension: LT 285/75 R1
- New radiator, radiator hose, thermostat, water sensor and sender
- New ignition switch
- Newer Shocks
- 2017 Full Service Done, including
- New fan clutch
- New steering assembly and mount brushing
- New shock absorbers
- New front sway bar brushings
- New serpentine belt, fan clutch, and tensioner assembly
- Minor door dings and scratches, but you can NOT tell at first glance. Only after close observation do you see a few minor ones. Easily buffed or repaired
- Hood shocks need replacement.
- 2nd timing belt replacement due - no symptoms, just know it is about time (no pun intended).
- Moon Roof not currently working. Motor and mechanism seems to work fine, but the moonroof cover that contracts is getting stuck on something. Likely very easy fix, but don't have time to do it myself.
- Previously mentioned, the after-market rear head-rest DVD system is working, but one of the monitors will often not turn-on. We recently had both monitors replaced with brand-new ones, so it is not the monitor. Had mechanic shop look at them while this happened on a road-trip and they stated the monitors worked perfectly fine and stated it was a loose wire between the monitor and the DVD player. Since we were on the road we didn't have time for them to fix it. Since we don't use DVD system often, only for long trips, we haven't prioritized fixing this. Again, easy fix.
- After-market front off-road fog lights not working. Likely just wiring issue. Again, easy fix. See a pattern here? She just needs a weekend of troubleshooting to fix most of these things, but with last minute move and current workload I just haven't had the time to look at these things.