SOLD 2002 Lexus LX 470 - 113,xxx miles ****$19,999*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
2002 Lexus LX470 113,xxx miles.

******$19,999*******

Second owner and all work performed at Toyota/Lexus Dealerships. I purchased the vehicle with 72,xxx miles on it and it was garage kept during first owners ownership. It was not garage kept during my ownership.

New timing belt - 2015
New water pump - 2015
New battery - 2021
New sway bar end links - 2020
Fuel injectors cleaned - 2019
Coolant Flushed - 2019
Tires in good shape - replaced on 2020

Please feel free to ask questions or ask for more photos. I love this car but it was time to get a new car.

579AEE8B-4D68-4AD5-9A6B-D43F15CBF236.jpeg

14B35914-79B4-4D46-BCED-FFD902BFA68E.jpeg

3A0C4E08-B586-4970-BB3E-B94286EC1C8E.jpeg

66A2B4F2-86DD-48AB-8552-365891359844.jpeg

360369E7-7B29-4160-B7D4-95FFF7456FD4.jpeg

I’m not sure man. Prices are all over the place but $20k for a clean, low mile 100 series is a great deal. If underneath is rust free and clean, someone will get a screaming deal in this market.

I would’ve guessed at least closer to $25k but we need to see interior pics and the frame and all the under bits. Lift her skirt up for us man. Let us see the goods :)

Not bad at all from what I can see. Interior?

You can get more than you’re asking. Have you checked out bring a trailer? You should look through that site and check out comparable examples.

If you’re selling on mud, you can expect to get less because we’re more informed and discerning buyers.

Not bad at all from what I can see. Interior?

You can get more than you’re asking. Have you checked out bring a trailer? You should look through that site and check out comparable examples.

If you’re selling on mud, you can expect to get less because we’re more informed and discerning buyers.

C568FAB4-29C3-4E9B-9BCB-2416454EB2FC.jpeg

1A47AC8C-ECCB-4806-BCAE-3E0B66C2A39D.jpeg

B92CE545-665E-4784-90C2-A57F264E5700.jpeg

73BF6F71-EE58-461B-847A-B554A247732E.jpeg

C775DF9B-DA80-4D98-B782-2C0A565F575D.jpeg

Thank you for the feedback. I just listed it on bring a trailer for $25k. If it sells for that I’ll send you some money as a thank you.
No need, bring a trailer is an auction site, is it up for auction?

As if there weren't enough classifieds that start off with "Let's see what I can get"

Now people are trying to turn regular listings into 'auction' listings...and getting a commission for it!!!

:confused:

Why are you so easily confused by what you’re reading?

Thanks for offering to clarify things!

Is this truck for sale or is it up for auction?

What does "******$19,999*******" mean?

Is your opinion of the price "Super cheap" or "I'm not sure man" ?

What is your role in this ad/sale?

How much of a commission do you think you might receive/deserve for your assistance?

Do you think people who comment on ads should be compensated in some way? Maybe sometimes penalized?

Do you think that classified listings are improved by comments like 'I don't know what it's worth - but way more than that'?

Do you think such comments are generally beneficial? Who benefits and how?

not sure what happened but I will answer each of your w questions.

Is this truck for sale or is it up for auction? The truck is for sale and not up for auction. I was told that I may get more money on bring a trailer. A similar lx470 (cleaner) sold for $30k last week.

What does "******$19,999*******" mean? It was just to draw attention to the price. We can call it $20k if you prefer.

Is your opinion of the price "Super cheap" or "I'm not sure man" ? His opinion is was that it seemed cheap and he isn’t sure of the exact price I should be asking.

What is your role in this ad/sale? I don’t know the other person at all as I’m in West Chester, PA.

How much of a commission do you think you might receive/deserve for your assistance? I offered The person money for their honest opinion. If his tip netted me an additional 5k why wouldn’t I give him a couple hundred for that since I only wanted $20k.

Do you think people who comment on ads should be compensated in some way? Maybe sometimes penalized? I felt like his information was helpful and if it netted me more money on bring a trailer due to his comment I feel he is justified to receiving something. He said he didn’t want anything which not many would have said.

Do you think that classified listings are improved by comments like 'I don't know what it's worth - but way more than that'? It’s an opinion and I welcome all opinions. That what makes forums and communities great.

Do you think such comments are generally beneficial? Who benefits and how? No idea and not sure if any benifits besides me if I get more money for the truck.

Thanks for offering to clarify things!

Is this truck for sale or is it up for auction?

What does "******$19,999*******" mean?

Is your opinion of the price "Super cheap" or "I'm not sure man" ?

What is your role in this ad/sale?

How much of a commission do you think you might receive/deserve for your assistance?

Do you think people who comment on ads should be compensated in some way? Maybe sometimes penalized?

Do you think that classified listings are improved by comments like 'I don't know what it's worth - but way more than that'?

Do you think such comments are generally beneficial? Who benefits and how?
Sigh, let me take a few moments of my morning for you. After all, we are a community bonded together by our shared love of cruisers.

Answers to your questions are below:

Is this truck for sale or is it up for auction? Sale. The OP wrote Bring a Trailer but he meant Autotrader. A simple search would've easily clarified that.

What does "******$19,999*******" mean? It means exactly what is written.

Is your opinion of the price "Super cheap" or "I'm not sure man" ? You cut the rest of the verbiage out of my second statement, removing context. Just read the rest of what I wrote and let it sink in.

What is your role in this ad/sale? I have no role, other than being a fellow cruiser enthusiast.

How much of a commission do you think you might receive/deserve for your assistance? $0, if you simply read, you'd have gathered that on your own.

Do you think people who comment on ads should be compensated in some way? Maybe sometimes penalized? Depends on both questions.

Do you think that classified listings are improved by comments like 'I don't know what it's worth - but way more than that'? I think positive discourse can be very beneficial.

Do you think such comments are generally beneficial? Who benefits and how? Yes, the cruiser community does. When our rigs go up in value, who'll be complaining about that?

I'm interpreting your snarky comments and subsequent questions as a means of satisfying your own need to snipe others. In my search for the right Land Cruiser and/or LX, I've come across many from all over the nation and world with prices that are all over the map. Having our rigs go up in value doesn't harm anyone except perhaps the buyer, but if that is the market then so be it. The only person who may be harmed is the one who isn't informed. That's part of what this forum is about. Our shared love of cruisers brings us together and hopefully helps push each other up. If that means trying to help another potential get more for his valuable vehicle, then so be it.

Anyway, the rig is on Autotrader and here. I believe the price listed is nineteen-thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine United States Dollars. Or you can keep it simple and call it $20K. If you have something of value to add, please stick around. If not, then buy it or move along.

Suffice it to say I am very strongly of the opinion that comments on people's ads beyond brief polite compliments or "GLWS" are very detrimental to the market and don't improve the community.

It also seems I got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Apologies for giving offense.

I’d like more perspective on your opinion. Perhaps a PM is in order.

It’s all good, we’re all friends here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom