For Sale 2002 land cruiser for sale in Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Color
tan
if this add violates any policys please let me know i will delete it. this is my personal LC i bought it about two years ago but i used my company money to buy it so now i am selling through my dealership in aurora. i bought this from a kid here in Colorado that had given up on it he had hit a deer and park it in a garage and was going scrap it why i don't know it was fine running vehicle that just need some love so over the last two years this what fixed on it and maintenance.

floor mats weather tect, new battery and alternator, power door lock motors both fronts on those, navigation DVD player nav works now, sub woofer 8 inch update, tires, the 100k service in December of 2019 3k miles on it with Toyota parts from the dealership not the chines stuff online this included timing belt water pump thermostat rollers tensioner surp belt spark plugs air filter fuel filter. in the last few months lift kit iron man shocks spring and bars full brake job all four corners pads and rotors cv boots ball joints uppers and lowers front diff seals tie rods ends and am sure a few other small things i have fixed it is missing one the third row seats the leather has a few tears but still a nice rig with most of the options but no rear diff lock am asking 7500$ for it and i have to collect taxes currently has 229,xxx miles on it let me know if interested

IMG_20200605_110157.jpg

699.jpg

IMG_20200523_130821.jpg

705.jpg

693.jpg

what needed to be replaced after the deer strike besides the front bumper?

Could you post some pics of the engine bay and undercarriage?

Clean title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom