SOLD 2002 Land Cruiser 100-series $8,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2002 100 series for sale. Located in Orlando, FL. I am the second owner. 220k miles. Vehicle is generally in goodcondition. We have owned it since 100k. No accidents and clean car fax report. It is my wife's daily driver. $9,500 OBO

IMG_8912.jpg
IMG_8906.jpg
IMG_8903.jpg
IMG_8909.jpg

Last edited:
High price includes what?

GLWS

Not sure service/maintenance wise, where you stand but I just sold my '99 LX 470 with 215,000 miles (no rust, fully serviced & with few minor issues) for $8400.
It's tough crowd out here when it comes to selling a rig and had asked for $6000, even that would have been too much too. Had I gotten those minor things resolved, I would have asked closer to $10,000 myself too.
Try the CL or AT.
GL

Not sure service/maintenance wise, where you stand but I just sold my '99 LX 470 with 215,000 miles (no rust, fully serviced & with few minor issues) for $8400.
It's tough crowd out here when it comes to selling a rig and had asked for $6000, even that would have been too much too. Had I gotten those minor things resolved, I would have asked closer to $10,000 myself too.
Try the CL or AT.
GL
Thanks for your comments Quick. They are the voice of reason. I’ve been on this forum a while but am not real active. I know we all want a deal. I just thought I would cross post on here in case there were any central Florida folks looking for a 100 series. I’m negotiable to a certain point but not desperate. I hope you have a happy new year!

When was the last timing belt service?

It’s due for second timing belt replacement. First replacement was done by dealer at approx. 100,000 miles. Obviously this affects value so any offer should take it into account. Thanks for your question.

I’m not sure. If I keep it I will do it myself. They sell a kit with timing belt, water pump, gaskets etc on Amazon. I believe the kit is in the $300 range. There are write ups on this forum on how to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom