For Sale 2002 Dodge 2500 24v + Truck Pop-Up Camper $9k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my truck do to a change in housing and work situation. My loss is your gain. Here are the details.
-2002 Dodge 2500 4x4 24v Cummins extended cab short bed with Skamper pop-up truck camper
-2nd Owner. My uncle bought the truck brand new in 2002. I bought it off of him last year when he bought a new Dodge 2500.
-310k miles
-Full loaded leather with power everything including heated seats. Everything works 100%. NO cracks in dash.
-Automatic transmission rebuilt at 275k, coolant flushed at 305k
-Rebuilt front end including front diff 285k
-All fluids/filters rear to front changed out at 305k
-Brand new Bosch injectors(not rebuilt) with 1k miles on them
-FASS external lift pump
-Bone stock, never turned up in any way for reliability
-Valves adjusted and new valve cover gasket last 1k miles
-Two brand new batteries at 305k
-New Starter at 290k
-New Alternator at 305k
-New Water pump at 305k
-New Belt at 305k
-New Radiator at 295k
-New Brakes at 290k
-New Radiator at 290k coolant flush at 305k
-Brand new Pro Comp HD wheels 1k miles on them
-Brand new BFG KO2 A/T 275/75R16's with 1k miles on them
-New spare 275/75R16 when I replaced the wheels/tires
-Custom seat covers front and rear
-Brand new Pioneer head unit with Infinity sound system
-Spare parts coming with that are all brand new in box, original tailgate, 4x Bilstein 4600 shocks, brand new Moog front coil springs, custom metal front bumper, oil pressure sensor
Cosmetics:
Paint is starting to fade on the hood, small pit holes in the bottom running board on both sides, passenger quarter panel has damage which does not effect anything. I have showed pictures of everything.
CAMPER:
1994 Skamp Pop-up truck 6.5' camper. I refurbished the entire thing. It is like brand new on the inside, canvas is in excellent condition, no leaks, added an aftermarket fan. It comes with a Big Buddy heater, and propane tank. Dometic 3 way fridge is like new, furnance works like new, there are water hookups though I never used them. Lights all worked. Hit a tree on a forest road on the passenger rear, glassed it back in, does not leak.
$9000 for truck and camper. Will not separate at this time. Buy the truck, sell the camper for $3000 as they sell for that much in worse condition than mine.
This truck has been my daily driver since last year and is the most reliable truck I have had. I have traveled all over Colorado in this thing backcountry skiing. Miles will continue to go up as I drive it. I am sure I am forgetting something on here as the amount of work I have done to this truck is hundreds of hours. Have paperwork for everything. 303-918-4765 PLEASE text only. Located in Denver, Colorado. $9000 for everything.

Can you post a bunch more pics please, particularly of the undercarriage, engine bay and the refurbished interior of the camper.

Who rebuilt the transmission?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom