For Sale 2001 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4X4!TRD/SR5/V6/Auto!Beautiful!Lifted! (Monterey) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DSC_0744.JPG
DSC_0750.JPG

2001 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4X4!TRD/SR5/V6/Auto!Beautiful!Lifted! (Monterey)

Hi, 2001 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4! TRD and SR5 Packages, 6 inch TM lift kit, Flowmaster cat back exhaust, Cold air intake system, HID High intensity headlamps, Billet front grille insert, Automatic transmission with overdrive (ECT Button) 158k, Proven 3.4 liter V6 that has been always been meticulously maintained! All major services completed including timing chain and waterpump, Just went in and had preventative maintenance done belts, power steering pulley, oil change and UJoints, Have a new set of Gabriel struts ready to put in when needed ... Gray interior is in great condition and has had seat covers on since new! Silver exterior is original and great condition except for a couple minor bumps here and there from its 13 years of adventures and shines bright! **(I WILL ALSO SELL YOU A NEW TEPUI AYER ROOF TOP TENT SEPERATELY IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THE ADVENTURES!)** Brand new 33x12.50/15LT Goodyear Radial Mud/AT tires installed on brand new 15x8 Eagle wheels, Power windows, Door locks, AM/FM/CD/ipod, Cruise control, ADD(Rear Differential Locking system), Class 3 Tow package, Bed liner, 3rd brake light, tinted windows... Clean title in hand, Smogged and registered thru 1/2015! Adjusted price to reflect the addition of a Soft Topper Canvas black shell... Asking $16,000 obo or possible trade for something that we can get more use from let me know what you have and please text or email pics and description of trade... Thanks... If interested please feel free to call me at 831-261-Eight one Eight Nine... If you email me without contact information I will not respond due to scams and unwanted spam. Thanks for looking

DSC_0751.JPG

DSC_0722.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom