2001 toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 TRADE? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,
I am selling my 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4-Door 4x4 VIN#5TEHN72NX1Z861290
I bought this car new at the dealer, I do not drive the car much, 25K miles..I have all the oil change reciepts, window sticker etc....do not drive the car in the winter months, garage kept, texas in wintertime, I am very anal about my toyota vehicles, extremely well cared for, never offroad and always immaculate machanically and visually, hand wash and wax only.
Features:
v6 3.4 dohc efi engine w/k&n filters (oil and air)
Loaded, auto, cruise, running boards and mudflaps, wheel and tire upgrade all alumunum with black overfenders, power everything, CD/cassette premium sound 6/spkrs, bug shield and window visors, rear slider and toyota over the rail bed liner. I had the dealer remove the silly stick on rubber decals before delivery, I have them if you would like to stick them back on (they were only stickers, no holes, fading or any problems at all with removing them, car is located in clarkston Michigan at the moment, I will deliver your new car to Austin TX, or anywhere in texas basically. on or around thanksgiving if you live in that direction.....thx for looking.
$20.500 or near offer. paid 26K
NO DENTS DINGS OR SCRATCHES :-*
01TOYOTA.jpg

2001 toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

OR a trade, I am looking for a 1979-1982 FJ40.
nothing needed but a driver

Trade Anyone?
looking for a FJ40 years 79-82, must/red/ no smurf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom