For Sale 2001 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
2001 Lexus LX470 was Purchased in 2020 with 210k from a new car dealer as a new car trade-in by the original owner. The original owner was a realtor in Winston Salem, NC, and it was maintained at Flow Lexus. The vehicle is in excellent condition for 22 years old, and the powertrain is in exceptional condition. Last year I had the water pump, timing belt, and all the other goodies serviced with genuine Toyota parts by a Toyota master technician. Have all paperwork, original front axle cv boots replaced and repacked with the Toyota service kit. Everything works as it should; it has the AHC in it still, and it functions. The ABS, brake, and traction light as on, and they will be repaired before delivery from a bad wheel speed sensor. Currently, it is riding on 2007 LX470 18-inch wheels and Kendra M/T tires with spider x spacers. All fluids have been replaced since I have owned it, and all other maintenance is current. It has all the original seats and weather tech floor mats; the dash is crack free. The driver's and passenger seat bottoms have cracks; as seen in the picture, I am very open and transparent about this vehicle as I have loved it, but I need room in the driveway.

The sale includes the original 16-inch rims with Michelin LTX on them. No rust or rot on this vehicle does show some very light surface rust, but this has been a family travel vehicle. Feel free to ask any questions; I am glad to answer them. It is located in Bedford County,13,500 OBO
IMG_6102.jpg
IMG_6104.jpg
IMG_6105.jpg
IMG_6107.jpg
IMG_6109.jpg
VA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom