2001 lc100 power heated seats wiring. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
People, need some help from u.
Yes, i did lot of search on bunch of forums around.
Whoever has information about 2001 Tlc electric heated seats.
I have installed 2001 USA Lc100 electric heated seats in my 2006 UAE Lc105.
The connectors are different in between 98-2003 and 2003-2007 models.
What i did, just connecter red and white/blck for them to move.

But:
1. In driver side (PS is dunctioning fully), none of vertical movements react. There are some infos floating, that theese functions nedd additional + to become alive, bit no definate answer. Could not get any decision with multimeter.
Does anybody have experience with theese?

2. Loom, switches and connnectors for seat heaters differ from whatever I saw over the net. Want to fabricate a new loom directly from center console mounted switches to the seats.
For this, I have few questions:
- what if i dont use relay and directly drive current through oem high/low switches? Actually the switches have the same color and same thickness wires going in the central console loom. Is this a sign that there were no relaies in donir setup?
- for high and low settings, i deliver different value of voltage or the in the seata there are dual powered heater pads? Both of the switches take center positioned L/white wire and depending on high or low setting, the switch deliveres current in one of thich wires accordingly. So how do i get more or less power out of heater pad?
- which wires shoud i connect for heaters? Only in DS in between thick red/L and two thin blck/white i found resistance. What about red/L?
Also 2 more thin blacks remaining uncertain...
It might be faulty heater pad?
- could not find any resistance between any combination of PS seat wires. It might be faulty heater pad?

20211031_221329.jpg

20211031_164349.jpg

20211031_164321.jpg

20211024_175104.jpg

20211024_174408.jpg

Heaters have been solved with this diagram.
It seems switches does not require any additional relay though.
Screenshot_20211103-224815_Drive.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom