Builds 2001 LC HZJ78 AK -RESTORATION- For Overland (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Portable grinder
IMG_3371.jpeg

Wiring harness done ✅ unfortunately we had to pull down the long ranger 180l tanks believe it or not he sending unit broke inside and the metal arm was loose inside 🤦🏻‍♂️

We had to swap the metals sticks on the sending unit because it was indicating upsides down anyway problem resolved this was beneficial since I had space to play with the wire

Now we will finish the bracket for the cabinets before putting back in place

IMG_3533.jpeg

I also installed the CB and did the wiring for the heating seats using a old plug for the power window that I don’t have

IMG_3529.jpeg

IMG_3530.jpeg

Moving the Hood cable 2 holes I was able to reused the space to mount the bracket
IMG_3531.jpeg

And small thing I found a perfect match for the road
IMG_3535.jpeg

Wiring harness done ✅ unfortunately we had to pull down the long ranger 180l tanks believe it or not he sending unit broke inside and the metal arm was loose inside 🤦🏻‍♂️

We had to swap the metals sticks on the sending unit because it was indicating upsides down anyway problem resolved this was beneficial since I had space to play with the wire

View attachment 3593449

I also installed the CB and did the wiring for the heating seats using a old plug for the power window that I don’t have

View attachment 3593451

View attachment 3593453

Moving the Hood cable 2 holes I was able to reused the space to mount the bracket
View attachment 3593454

View attachment 3593455
Tommy, I have the same bottle... 😂

View attachment 3593449

View attachment 3593451

View attachment 3593453

View attachment 3593454

View attachment 3593455
Is that hydroflask hold sold somewhere or did you make it?

I had the chance to hook up temporarily the front fogs on a independent switch for day drive and finished the antenna set up

I was not happy with the bumper taillight light they were clear and sprayed them red along with a 2 inch orange flasher

I think I will only use the switch pro for interior electrical outlets … decision decisions

IMG_3553.jpeg

IMG_3558.jpeg

IMG_3556.jpeg

This could be a very interesting option! I will test the SD this summer and see how loud it feels 😱😅
What about heat insulation? You probably need it more than me. 😀

Or I guess the 5 KW Espar will keep the place toasty. We have one in a Sprinter van and in 12 min brought it from 18F to 52F.

What about heat insulation? You probably need it more than me. 😀

Or I guess the 5 KW Espar will keep the place toasty. We have one in a Sprinter van and in 12 min brought it from 18F to 52F.

I have purchase some sheep insulation for the quarter panel but that's for in a while until I finish up the real estate cabinet and for now it's a puzzel the 5KW it also a challenge to mount too... Honestly I am still thinking about the fuel line T for the espar and wabasto cook top for now should have more info during the week-end as we are planning to fit water tank and line too

Nothing major today I relocated the espar fuel pump closer to the other side now need to get a T to make a junction between the fuel tank and wabasto cooker. Also thinking about an actual hermétic way to get fuel out don’t like the plastic line provided

IMG_3569.jpeg

Made some progress on the cabinets the LHS is done and we advanced the RHD we will need to complete the welding once position perfectly

IMG_3583.jpeg

IMG_3586.jpeg

IMG_3584.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom