Trade 2001 BMW 525i for LC 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an 01 BMW 525i with 120k. I am the 3rd owner, bought it from the Traffic women on our news network here in St. Louis. I have all maintenance records since 05, but all has been done at Bimmer R Us here in St. Louis. And it is all up to date, nothing needs to be done.

I am looking to trade for a 93-97 80. I will be willing to put some money towards the trade as well if it is worth more than my car.

If you are interested in some pictures PM me your email adress and i will get them out to you.

Thanks
Brandon

Bump with some pics
IMG01259.jpg
IMG01258.jpg

I do like that car but not as much as my LandCruiser. Good luck finding your 80!

I do like that car but not as much as my LandCruiser. Good luck finding your 80!

Thanks. yeah this is a great DD, but it doesnt do to well on off roads as you may assume ;) haha. But as a highway driver and around town its great. I have just always loved the 80 and i found this forum and im ready for one.

I have maintenance records dating back to 06 i believe. But all maintenance has been completed to date by Bimmers r us. 80mph on the highway i usually get around 27mpg so its great for that, but when i want to go camping with my girl friend and our dogs its tough to do in my BMW.

if anyone is interested they are more than welcome to PM me or leave a reply! :cheers:

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom