For Sale 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport Edition - $7900 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/6296151887.html

2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport Edition
-181xxx miles
-3.4L V6, 4WD
-Center diff lock
-Brand new battery
-Touchscreen Pioneer Radio
-Split Spoke 5-Star Tundra Wheels
-Tundra Brake Upgrade (not yet installed)

I'm selling my extremely clean 3rd Gen 4Runner. It is completely stock with the exception of the OEM tundra wheels. I have everything to do the Tundra Brake Upgrade, I just haven't found time to do it yet. The leather interior is in really great shape, with the exception of some wear on the drivers seat. I usually get around 17-20 mpg mixed city/highway. While it is extremely clean, it does have a few knicks and dings in the paint and some scratches on the plastic interior, but they are hardly noticeable. Just some surface rust on a small dent in the rear bumper and on the hitch, frame is clean. It will need new tires in the next 5k-10k miles.

I originally bought this is an extremely strong base for an overland build, I just haven't had the time to mess with it. Plus, it looks damn fine stock.

***I'm mainly looking to trade for an 80 series Land Cruiser or LX450, but I may be open to other 4x4 Toyotas.***

I'll continue to update this ad as I can think of more info. Feel free to call/text me at 5138467481 for additional info or picture requests. Located in Tuscaloosa, AL but willing to travel under the right conditions.

00G0G_f9YNVlzUteH_1200x900.jpg

00F0F_lRWmBQBuWbH_1200x900.jpg

00101_5tXDWmtr1Fh_1200x900.jpg

U want UJZ100, IE a Landcruiser, have a 2003 I'm getting rid of. I guess what are you valuing this 4runner at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom