2001 100 Series 26K USD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys,

I found a gem today as I was browsing the car sales website and I am really excited.

A bone stock unmodified 2001 G Standard LC100, which is very rare to find on sale since we locals value this trim of the land cruiser the most. Which is the barebones trim of the LC100 equivalent to the SR5 trim to you guys. 1FZE-FE Engine, manual transmission, and part-time manual transfer case (2WD, N, 4HI, 4L), center locking diff, and rear locking diff. No rear A/C, no fridge, no power windows., all cloth seats, and no sunroof.

A big bonus is its lightness compared to the VXR trim, which is the same trim that you guys get in the states with the 4.7 V8.

Curb weight: 4409.245 lbs.

*LC100 not LC105, independent A-arms up front, some guys get mixed up and link the 1FZ-FE engine with an LC105. In the middle east, we get the 1FZ-FE on 3 different trims of LC100s. Just to clarify.

Owner claims:

1. He never touched the engine or transmission.

2. OEM Paint, no accidents.

The owner wants 26K USD for it.

If all of this is true, without a doubt I am selling my 2006 GX LC100 and getting this one.

I will be taking it out for a test drive and inspecting it today to see if the claims are true.

I will be posting more detailed pictures of the vehicle once I get to the place.

What do you guys think?

G.JPG

G_2.JPG

G_3.JPG

G_5.JPG

G_6.JPG

Last edited:
Same. Just add a hood badge delete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom