2000lc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got a 2000LC. I'm curious about higher tires. maybe 2 inch lift and coil air bags. I've done the Rubicon and Dusey-Earsham in my '84 Grand Wagoneer with army trailer and plan to do Elephant Hill in the stock LC. I'm thinking that coil air bags might help keep the hitch off the rocks without nullifying what's left of my warranty?????

Hello! and welcome to the board!

dumb nubie

I'm replying to my own thread. After asking a few dumb FAQ's I spent hours reading nunerous answers on MUD. I still have a Q. Has anyone tried using a highlift jack on a stock 2000LC by hooking a padded strap to the tie-down loops? I want to save the stock bumpers for a little while anyway. I've been wheeling a long time--in the '40's (as in 1940) hill cimbing with a surplus WW II jeep and a '43 jeep trailer which I still have. The trailer has a spare, 6 jerry cans, fuel transfer pump, spring over, pintel and hook.

Last edited:
Revos and rocks

;prevos did great in Canyonlands. Go there at 50 psi and air down to 20 in the rocks--but I popped an air lift 1000 in the coil. Plus 3MPH at 70 and add 6% to the ODO. 12 MPG in the rocks and approaches and about 16 overall for 2000 miles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom