For Sale 2000/Toyota/UZJ100 - Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
2000 Land Cruiser UZJ100 - 295,000 Miles

I’ve driven it across the country several times. It has been our family camping vehicle and road trip vehicle for the past 10 years.
This vehicle has always been in Colorado, so there is no frame or body rust. There are a few rock chips in the paint that have tiny surface rust spots
Clean Title, and has never been in an accident.
No known mechanical issues.
Windshield was replaced this past summer due to a rock chip that cracked, so no cracks and still very clear. I haven’t been driving it as much since it was replaced.
All electric windows work.
Timing belt / water pump was last done at 238,000 miles, so this won’t need done for a while.
BFG AT2 All Terrain Tires with very little wear 285/75-R16, including spare tire

Has been very well maintained and almost nearly all work has been done by Larry Miller Toyota in Colorado Springs
1-1/2” Old Man Emu Lift installed by Slee Offroad in 2016.
I had a factory new front differential installed by Larry Miller Toyota (entire assembly), and new upgraded front axles / bearings when I had it lifted.
I am the 2nd owner, and have all maintenance and repair records.
All repairs have used genuine Toyota parts
Recent tuneup - spark plugs and brakes

All of the driveline fluids (transmission, differentials, transfer case and oil) have been regularly changed.
Mopar Roof Rack
The 2nd and 3rd row leather is in excellent shape
The driver and from passenger leather is in decent shape, but the stitching is splitting center of seat cushion.
Running boards have been removed, but they are included.
Roof Crossbars and Roof Rack

$15,100 / negotiable

DSC_4876Export.jpg

P1140842Export.jpg

P1140849Export.jpg

P1140852Export.jpg

P1140858Export.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom