SOLD 2000 Toyota Landcruiser for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
2000 Toyota Land Cruiser

Vehicle Information:
  • Year: 2000
  • Make: Toyota
  • Model: Land Cruiser
  • Trim Level: Base
  • Mileage: 338,604 (mileage may increase as it is a daily driver)
  • VIN: JT3HT05J6Y0112622
Description:

The Toyota Land Cruiser needs no introduction. This legendary SUV is known for its unrivaled reliability and off-road capabilities. This particular Land Cruiser has been well-maintained and has never been taken off-road during the current ownership. It comes with a clean blue Texas title and a clean Carfax report, showing three owners with no accidents or damage. The exterior is clean, with some paint touch-ups in certain areas. There is a hairline crack in the front bumper, and the passenger side of the bumper is secured with screws due to a missing clip.

Features and Upgrades:
  • HID headlights and LED fog lights
  • Tinted windows and window visors
  • Weathertech mats for front and middle rows
  • Husky trunk liner
  • Upgraded to 18-inch OEM wheels from a 2010 Land Cruiser
  • Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires (size 275/70/18)
Mechanical Condition:

The Land Cruiser excels in its mechanical condition. The powertrain is solid, providing a smooth and powerful driving experience. There are no transmission jerks or engine issues. The check engine light is on due to codes for both bank oxygen sensors, which can be easily and affordably fixed. The vehicle has been well-maintained, and major maintenance is up to date. There is minimal rust due to the vehicle being a Texas truck. The refrigerant system has a minor leak, requiring periodic recharging of the A/C. The sunroof is not functional. Undercarriage pictures are available upon request.

Interior:

The Land Cruiser's interior features reupholstered front seats and armrest, providing a refreshed look. The second row is in fairly good condition, while there is a tear in the back seat on the passenger side. The carpet shows signs of wear consistent with the age and mileage. Some minor inconveniences include the non-functional sunroof and a few worn and drooping paper holder/storage areas behind the seats.

Service and Maintenance History:

Service and maintenance have been performed regularly on the Land Cruiser. Although you I have the records on hand, I can provide contact information for two shops where all maintenance work has been done. They may be able to retrieve the records if needed.

Price and Contact Information:
  • Price: Asking price is $9,000
  • Contact: You can reach me directly on my cell phone at 832-298-7149 via text or call. It is recommended to text first as I may not immediately pick up an unrecognized number.
I have plenty of pics but it's only letting me upload 5? is there a way to upload the rest? Thanks for reading!

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

tempImageaNNgh8.png

tempImageGCfz10.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom