For Sale 2000 Tacoma 4x4 v6 3" lift 285/75/16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!!

For more details see:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3758470006.html

Truck is an automatic with 208K miles on it. Engine is at 128K miles. Just passed emissions test (has every year for the last 3 years I've had it). Truck runs great, and has cold A/C.

When I first purchased it I replaced: the engine (had a bad cylinder); all belts and hoses; valve cover gaskets; all oils and fluids; and the entire suspension with Wheeler's Offroad heavy duty leaf springs, and Toytech Lifts adjustable coil-overs. Also has brand new Rancho RS5000 rear shocks.

Other great features for this very capable on and off-road vehicle includes: manual front locking hubs, Wheelers Off-road type-b 16" Steel Wheels, and Front Tundra/Sequoia break calipers, pads, and rotors.

Has had regular oil changes every 5,000 miles with Mobile 1 synthetic oil over the last three years. I also have recipes for all major work done, and parts purchased.

Concourse A/T Tires, front wheel bearings, rotors, and lower ball-joints all have only 2-3K miles on them.

The bad is the paint has a lot of small scratches and touch-up paint on the passenger side. The tailgate and rear bumper are dented, but still very functional. Front bumper has been trimmed for clearance and has other minor blemishes. Drivers seat is torn, but will still work fine with a seat cover. Heater core needs to be replaced (has small leak), but hey who needs a heater in Phoenix anyway. I've made it fine through the last two winters/summers with no problems due to this issue (just keep the knob on cold).

Make me an offer! I'll even knock of $500 if your ok with me swapping the wheels and tires with the 17" alloys and all season tires currently on my 2007 FJ-C.

Cell: 480-double7,3,fifteen,forty-eight

Last edited:
Just put on brand new Rancho RS5000 rear shocks, and am dropping the asking price to $5500. I'll even take off an additional $500 if your ok with me swapping the wheels and tires with the 17" alloys and all season tires currently on my 2007 FJ-C!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom