2000 Subaru legacy Gt limited Awd sedan auto (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Alright, well I thought my aunt and uncle were set on purchasing the car from ms since they said they wanted to buy it but they informed me tonight that they are gonna have to back out due to cash flow. So back on the market is my 2000 Subaru legacy gt limited awd sedan. It has the 2.5L 4 cyl which gets around 33 mpg on the highway. Recently had new front struts, steering rack and pinion, tie rods, tie rod ends, knock sensor, pads and rotors all around installed. Just had the car's oil changed and will have the car detailed again before buyer picks up. The. Car runs great and has been my daily driver but I am only one person with 4 vehicles currently and just purchased a boat so I really need to sell this car to make my better half happy. The car is white with black leather(no rips or tears), carpet is clean and it has a non leaky working sunroof. It does have "high" mileage at 189,000 miles but that's practically just broken in for a Subaru. It has a stock cd/cassette player. Only negatives are a crack in the windshield that just happened about 2 weeks ago on the passenger side at the bottom, and the check engine light has been on since I've had it. The gentleman I bought it from had the car checked at northside Subaru and they told them not to worry about it since it's a 02 code and my dad which owns a couple Subaru shops in Colorado said the same thing about 35,000 miles ago. I am asking 3500 for the car, it's blue booked in good condition at 4700. Give me a call or shoot a text to (765)714-0269 if you'd like to see some pics or come and take it for a test drive!

Thanks sully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom