SOLD 2000 Pearl White LX470 - Houston, Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(230, 238, 234)
I purchased a LX470 in 2013 from a soccer mom type. Garage kept, and picked up twice a year by Westside Lexus (Houston) and serviced for everything it needed twice a year. I ended up needing a car (job-wise) that I could take 400+ miles a day and wound up getting a Tahoe.

My brother is very experienced and somewhat of an enthusiast with these cars so I followed his lead and bought this awesome car and he also helped me through the proper treatment and upkeep of the cruiser. For one thing, the 2000 LX470 doesn't have the NAV system that controls the AC system. Also, I paid $4,500 on removing the AHC and replacing the suspension with Slee parts/EMU/Fox shock replacements and SPC Arms (2 inches in lift). Before I touched it it had 130,000 miles on it in 2013, it now has 150,929.

It was originally in factory form but once the AHC suspension went out, I removed it and replaced it with the Slee and other parts I mentioned above. All of the electronics work on it with the exception of the sunroof which we assume is a fuse. The interior and exterior are in great shape and it has not seen ski towns or salt air for more than a day or two. Since I purchased it the mileage has been sparse. I love driving it when I get the chance but I don't get the ability to drive it as much as it deserves to be driven. It is in a perfect state to be modded by someone that wants to build on to this year/model.

The Slee parts, the AHC removed, the low mileage and other positives makes this a great mod opportunity for anyone looking for a blank slate to mod a cruiser the way you would like.

Also, fixes that have happened since 2013:

New Starter
New Battery
New Radiator
Timing belt and all other 100,000 mile changes done by Westside Lexus.
Bull Nose ARB - pictures don't include the "nose" - that is available with purchase - I preferred it off.
Weathertech matts in the front
The car was heavy petted and I hardly drove it.
295 BFGoodrich with less than 8k miles on them.

$13,500

image0.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Last edited:
under carriage pics please

Keep in mind, the autoride was removed (which is a good thing for this model) and it left some things that appear to be missing in the under carriage. It was an expensive endeavor (labor wise - with the mechanic). But it makes this car much better in the end not having to deal with future autoride issues and being able to mod it however you choose.

Undercarriage 1.jpeg

Undercarriage 2.jpeg

Undercarriage 3.jpeg

Awesome. What is going on with the passenger side headlight or is it just the angle of the picture?

Still available? And do you have the 3rd row seats? And a good question on the passenger headlight.

Last edited:
Still for sale. Just readjusted the headlight. I probably should have done that before the listing.

239A6AA8-B8D0-4320-A1EE-7AE9C5C8E7EB.jpeg

I’m willing to ship as long as it’s paid for before it ships. I’ll even split the shipping costs.

I’ve only been active the past week because I moved houses and it made me very busy the past few weeks. I probably listed too soon given my unresponsiveness. Everything remains the same.

Open to having a mechanic look at it as long as it isn’t too far from 77005. I have the 3rd row seats. No codes are reading. Fluids/tubes are in the right state. I will split the shipping if it’s a distance sale.

Your DMs are full, I am in Houston Heights, from Golden, Colorado (right next to Slee actually) and looking to get something to take back there. Can I take a look?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom