2000 LX470 Window Switch Issue (Need serious input) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2000 LX470 Master switch issue. I bought. A working replacement master switch. Plugged it in and same result. No window operation.

No window will operate from any switch on any door. I have verified it is not child lock.

Rear side windows operate.

Sunroof works.

Door locks operate.

I checked wiring behind rubber in the grommet between door and body. Not even a slight knick. Pulled the passenger switch and checked connection as well. It’s fine.

I have checked fuses under kick panel and under hood. All appear correct and working. I am starting to think there must be a relay or fuse specific to windows. Windows worked and then they didn’t. Never had intermittent issue or slight failure. It was immediate stop and has not worked since. Have to believe there is a break in electrical somewhere and because it was so sudden and never a partial failure or wiggle of a switch it appears to be fuse or relay.

anyone have wiring diagram and no if there is a relay of some sort that might have failed? Really surprised that out of this whole forum not one reply or suggestion. Incredible. Maybe I should have asked what size tires I can run with no lift?

Last edited:
I can’t help with wiring diagrams or relays but I have an extra aftermarket lx switch you can have to try out if you want. I got refunded for it since the seller listed it as LX and LC so it’s just sitting in my box-o-parts.

I can’t help with wiring diagrams or relays but I have an extra aftermarket lx switch you can have to try out if you want. I got refunded for it since the seller listed it as LX and LC so it’s just sitting in my box-o-parts.
What year is the switch for? I would be very interested in trying it out. I truly appreciate the offer.

It was listed for 98 thru 07 but I don’t know how accurate that was. I will PM you some pictures later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom