2000 LX470 OEM Rim questions ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok so when I bought the LX it has some after market 18 inch rims on it. I do not like them for 2 reasons one is the front has Double spacers Seems pretty unsafe to me and the other is i just dont like the way they look on the LX. I was considering going back to stock rims? I understand they are 16 inch for that year. My question is would the stock 18 inch for a newer LX fit and work without the excessive spacers? Reason I ask is because the Tires are near new that are on these 18 inch after market rims and was thinking of just swapping them over to save some money? Also If i got a 5th matching wheel is there space for a 18inch factory in the spare tire area for a 2000 model or did the space change? Thanks for the feedback!

18's will work fine--no spacers needed. Assuming tires are 33's or less, it will fit in the spare tire location as well.

18's will work fine--no spacers needed. Assuming tires are 33's or less, it will fit in the spare tire location as well.

Perfect Thank you very much! This saves me a bit of money since i can just move the tires over to the 18 inch newer oem style rims! ;)

By the way, you can also use 07+ Tundra and 08+ Sequoia rims. Front center caps won't fit, but the rims can be found pretty cheap.

Awesome you rock thanks again!

By the way, you can also use 07+ Tundra and 08+ Sequoia rims. Front center caps won't fit, but the rims can be found pretty cheap.

So would the center caps not fit from these rims? May I ask why? Any workaround? Thanks

Last edited:
Center caps from Tundra 18" don't fit?

I too would like to know what the deal is with the front canter caps on Tundra wheel for LC/LX applications.
Is the hub in the way?

If you want to run center caps in the Tundra rims, the stock ones for LC's fit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom