2000 LX470 for sale in Homewood 135k miles $13,500 (not mine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure if anyone has gone out to see this thing but we passed it on the way to get some BBQ,

Gold exterior in good shape, few minor scratches on the side and the bumpers appeared to be fine.
BFG KO2 with a good bit of life on them and Tundra Limited wheels, AHC still on the truck.
Tan interior that could be considered mint, slightest wear on the driver side bolster but no extreme wear on the other seats.

Was thinking of buying it but it appears as if they have spray painted the undercarriage which makes me immediately think of rust issues.

135k miles for 13,500 seem very reasonable to me.
Adress: Google Maps

Did not get a whole lot of pictures but here is what I got:

2000 LX1.JPG

200 LX .jpg

2000 LX470.jpg

Not sure if anyone has gone out to see this thing but we passed it on the way to get some BBQ,

Gold exterior in good shape, few minor scratches on the side and the bumpers appeared to be fine.
BFG KO2 with a good bit of life on them and Tundra Limited wheels, AHC still on the truck.
Tan interior that could be considered mint, slightest wear on the driver side bolster but no extreme wear on the other seats.

Was thinking of buying it but it appears as if they have spray painted the undercarriage which makes me immediately think of rust issues.

135k miles for 13,500 seem very reasonable to me.
Adress: Google Maps

Did not get a whole lot of pictures but here is what I got

View attachment 2428124
Kinda weird that it has a TN temp tag, makes it look like a flip. The painted undercarriage is also a red flag. Could you see rust flakes under it? The gold is terrible too...

Kinda weird that it has a TN temp tag, makes it look like a flip. The painted undercarriage is also a red flag. Could you see rust flakes under it? The gold is terrible too...
The temp tag was very concerning. Car looked level so the AHC seems to be working. The black spray paint was peeling off and there was visible rust. Appeared to be surface though. Nice car shame it was spray painted.

That has been there for months at the corner of Oxmoor and Greensprings.

Looks good from the road but not a fan of the gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom