2000 LX470 factory harness stereo connector (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Malleus

Far west of Siegen
Threads
I am in need of the part number for the factory harness connector for the Pioneer AM/FM/Cassette/CD player head unit. If anyone who still has the OEM unit installed could grab the part number, I'd be forever in your debt. I know Metra has splicing connectors from the harness to aftermarket head units, but what I need is the factory harness connector.

This site would seem to imply that the same stereo/connector was used in the LX470 1998-2000:

@PabloCruise thread chasing down both sides of the stereo connector for a 1999 LX470:

Last edited:
This site would seem to imply that the same stereo/connector was used in the LX470 1997-2000:

@PabloCruise thread chasing down both sides of the stereo connector for a 1999 LX470:

This site would seem to imply that the same stereo/connector was used in the LX470 1997-2000:

Thanks. I'll try to pick @PabloCruise's brain and see what we come up with.

Hey everyone!!!
I tracked down the connectors for the Nakamichi 6 disc changer, but if IIRC, it is different from the standard LX in dash unit.
Let me do some digging...
I need a connector/ harness for the Nakamichi original head unit for the 2000Lx to be able swap it to a new unit. Crutchfield doesnt carry. Is that what you have tracked down?

Thanks. I'll try to pick @PabloCruise's brain and see what we come up with.
So you are wondering if the Nakamichi 6-disc head unit was used from’97-‘00?

1997 would have been the last year of the 80/450 series, I had not heard they used the unit in these…

So you are wondering if the Nakamichi 6-disc head unit was used from’97-‘00?

1997 would have been the last year of the 80/450 series, I had not heard they used the unit in these…
Nope, I have a 2000 LX470 I needed a connector for. I found one in a 2000 ES.

What head unit did it come with?
No idea, it was gone by the time I got there, but the connector fits the Nakamichi unit and it is OEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom