For Sale 2000 LX470, 119000 miles, IronMan lift, Rock Warriors, Cruiser Outfitters 2wd conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm really just testing the waters right now. My wife and are thinking about consolidating a couple vehicles. I really don't want to sell it, but for the "greater good", I may have to part with it. I am the 3rd owner. First owner had it for the first 87,500 miles. Second owner who is our PDR guy, bought it for his wife who was driving a new X5. Her exact words were..."its got a tape player and I'm not driving it". Bought it from him in January of 2017 with right at 88,000 miles. Belts and pump were done at 70,000 miles. at about 98,000 miles, I installed an Ironman lift along with the Slee diff drop. I found a set of Rock Warriors(5) that needed a little love so I had them blasted and powder coated along with the rings. Around 105,000 miles, I started hearing the dreaded clicking from the front so I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on Cruiser Outfitters part time 2WD conversion kit that replaced the CVs with complete new assemblies. I have replaced all the stereo with top of the line Memphis audio speakers and amps. The head unit is a Kenwood with navigation, XM, Apple Carplay and Android connections. I purchased another car to keep from driving this daily about 4 months ago so I haven't driven it much since then. I would load up today and drive to California in it. It is in perfect working order. The paint is an 8.5/10 with very minor road chips on the front bumper that have been touched up. No dents or dings anywhere. The original owner must have bumped against something on the passenger rear side that had caused the paint to spider but it really isn't noticeable until your bent over washing that side of the bumper or something. The interior is also near perfect. No tears in the seats at all. Dash, door panels and head liner are perfect. The 3rd row seats do have minor marks on them where it looks like something had just rubbed against the back side of them. The only thing wrong with it I can think of...needs a mast on the power antenna(motor works fine, just ended up listening to podcasts and XM all the time). Like I said, I really don't want to sell it at all but its something we feel like we need to do. Just don't know what its worth. Clean title in hand. Ill post some basic pictures but will be happy to take any specific ones you may want. Located in North Georgia just below Chattanooga.

Last edited:

3E5C5D2C-8694-4553-AA83-6DF67A3804F5.jpeg

8E7328FD-4B28-490F-8996-BA1B21978146.jpeg

D3E80234-CB57-47DA-B698-A17BF78C40C8.jpeg

3826BEDC-2656-4105-96DE-294D28A1EA42.jpeg

637C7B6E-921D-4C72-8D69-9C0E12708445.jpeg

Great looking 100, I wish it were a LC, I would be v.interested. As far as price, it's hard to buy and sell something at the same time, but looking at what blue book value is in excellent condition at retail >> $8,667, I would have to assume you aren't selling for less than double that, since that seems to be the going trend.

I can’t seem to locate the price

Just a feeler right now. Trying to determine an asking price if we decide to sell it.

Great looking 100, I wish it were a LC, I would be v.interested. As far as price, it's hard to buy and sell something at the same time, but looking at what blue book value is in excellent condition at retail >> $8,667, I would have to assume you aren't selling for less than double that, since that seems to be the going trend.

That’s correct. That does seem to be the trend. Won’t be asking book value, but not sure what a fair price to ask is.

Fair? I think fair would be 11-12k. If this is just a fishing expedition, you likely aren't going to hear what you want.

Last edited:
Yeah. I know it’s not an $8,000 truck but I also know it’s not a $25,000 one either. Unless someone wants to give me that for it?

Yeah. I know it’s not an $8,000 truck but I also know it’s not a $25,000 one either. Unless someone wants to give me that for it?

The crazy thing is, you may have someone give you 25K for it. The emotional desperation lately to get one of these is wild. This bubble is going to pop eventually, so slap 16000 on it and start a bidding war.

I'm a buyer at $15,000 Can Paypal deposit today and will book a flight. Will need picked up from a local airport. Feel free to call me if interested in my offer. 815-790-4276

Wow almost double retail. $15,000 for a 20 year old truck. Better take that and run!

Last edited:
Wow almost double retail. $15,000 for a 20 year old truck. Better take that and run!
If you really think those sites are even close to accurate for anything that is more than 5-7yrs old, then I got a bridge I would love to sell you. LOL

Well taken care of, tasteful mods, records, 3 owners, no rust, LOW mileage, yeah $16k easy I would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom