SOLD 2000 LX 213k $8900, no rust, new TB (TN/GA/AL) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve been drooling over your CL ad since I saw it. You’ve got 2 listed right? Trying to convince my wife to let me buy it for her but she’s stuck on just updating her MDX.

I’ve been drooling over your CL ad since I saw it. You’ve got 2 listed right? Trying to convince my wife to let me buy it for her but she’s stuck on just updating her MDX.

Ha! Thanks. Both are extremely clean cars. The LC is actually sold to a fellow mudder. He's flying in today! I agreed to a 2 for 1 deal with my wife, which is why we're selling the LX too. Getting a 2007 LX to replace both of these vehicles.

I’m intersted. Could you post undercarriage pics to show the no rust quality.

Was the water pump replaced? What’s the ownership history and do you have past service records?

Oh man my wife has been wanting to get rid of her 2011 Sienna since we purchased our 98 LX and wants another LX/LC. If I could sell this Sienna I would buy this in a heartbeat. I see you are in Chattanooga. Atlanta here.

Oh man my wife has been wanting to get rid of her 2011 Sienna since we purchased our 98 LX and wants another LX/LC. If I could sell this Sienna I would buy this in a heartbeat. I see you are in Chattanooga. Atlanta here.

Nice. Yeah, you can't beat a 100. My wife has a 2007 LX, but typically steals my 200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom