2000 Lx for sale in D.C. Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys- sorry for the super short notice:
I'm selling my 2000 lx but have to have it sold by Friday if you want it. If it doesn't sell here by then, I'm trading it in to dealer.
Details:
2000 Lexus LX 470
181k miles
No known major issues- has some small stuff just from being 17 years old. For example- the power locks don't always work with the remote.
I've owned it 2 years as a daily driver. Since I've owned it, I've done a few maintaince items:
Tires, rotors, pads, battery, alternator. Had the typical immobilser issue about a month ago and did the fix recommended on ih8mud. Have had any problems with it since.

No substantiated knowledge of timing belt replacement. Previous owner said he did it at 130k, but no records or sticker.
Price is firm at $7500 as that's just a bit higher than my trade in offer.
Let me know if you're interested and I will do my best to meet up with you.

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1622.JPG

Hey guys- sorry for the super short notice:
I'm selling my 2000 lx but have to have it sold by Friday if you want it. If it doesn't sell here by then, I'm trading it in to dealer.
Details:
2000 Lexus LX 470
181k miles
No known major issues- has some small stuff just from being 17 years old. For example- the power locks don't always work with the remote.
I've owned it 2 years as a daily driver. Since I've owned it, I've done a few maintaince items:
Tires, rotors, pads, battery, alternator. Had the typical immobilser issue about a month ago and did the fix recommended on ih8mud. Have had any problems with it since.

No substantiated knowledge of timing belt replacement. Previous owner said he did it at 130k, but no records or sticker.
Price is firm at $7500 as that's just a bit higher than my trade in offer.
Let me know if you're interested and I will do my best to meet up with you.

View attachment 1527457

View attachment 1527458

View attachment 1527459

View attachment 1527460

View attachment 1527461

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom