SOLD 2000 LEXUS LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
This COVID is pushing this sale :(

2000 Lexus LX470 100 Series - ASKING $11,000 OBO

Clean Title with ~221k miles.

Daily driven ~70 miles daily (without issue)

Vehicle was already clean, but I work for Toyota so I immediately had a bunch of work done on it.

Here is what I've done (All TOYOTA parts and service):
Timing Belt, Water Pump, Thermostat, all pulleys on front of engine, steering rack, right front axle, all fluids and filters changed along with differentials, A/T Tires, Ceramic Tint all the way around, complete detail, Android 10.2" Radio install with Android Auto / Apple Carplay, Video rearview mirror that will record and show both front and back (backup camera), sound deadened the trunk area, coolant flush, and injector cleaning, only run Premium gas in vehicle, vehicle security will ability to unlock with phone app, bumper reflector replacement with brake light upgrade, LED high and low beams.

As stated vehicle was already in pretty good shape and probably didn't have to do any of this but I'm very particular. AHC works well without issue, shocks where checked for leaks. Moonroof works without issue and does not leak, VERY rust free and doesn't look like it's ever been off-road (One reason I purchased it). Has Clean CarFax, AutoCheck (Experian), and I was able to pull all the service info from Toyota / Lexus at my work. Vehicle had a posh life then became a Certified Lexus. A/C Front and back blow very cold, Transmission shifts smooth and engine is great. All electronics; seats, steering wheel, windows, locks work well.

Needs to be fixed (at some point):
Standard slight exhaust header leak (when cold). "Drive" does not light up on the dash, some dings and couple dents / scrapes but overall very nice. Typical front passenger / driver seat bottom leather issues but currently has good matching covers.

I'm located in Orange County, CA and you can message me with offers. If I don't reply it's probably because I felt the offer was a "low ball".

Thanks all...

lx3.png

lx1.png

lx2.png

lx4.png

Last edited:
so this is an auction? with 4 pictures? and no under carriage or engine bay. cool.

$5.00
Well you can only upload 4 pics at a time, but anyone serious and not a time waster that messages me will get as many pictures as they like. LOL

Well you can only upload 4 pics at a time, but anyone serious and not a time waster that messages me will get as many pictures as they like. LOL

seems counter productive, sending messages with pictures instead of just posting them here...but ok..... BTW you can actually make another comment and upload more pics....but hey, its your auction.

Two pieces of bacon. Final offer.

Needs a price. Throw something out there with an OBO and go from there. No auction style sales from my understanding in classifieds.
Nice rig BTW. Shame you have to sell but understand. GLWS.

Needs a price. Throw something out there with an OBO and go from there. No auction style sales from my understanding in classifieds.
Nice rig BTW. Shame you have to sell but understand. GLWS.
Done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom