For Sale 2000 Lexus LX470 135k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$$$ 13,500 $$$ 135K miles. 2000 year model.
Very well kept and maintained LX 470. Very good condition overall, minor scratches, but no pinstripes.
I bought this rig 2 years ago in Beverly Hills, all records until this point were Lexus!
Timing belt replaced at 100K. I just changed the platinum spark plugs and coils at 115K.
Syn. Oil every 5000. BF Goodrich AT tires ~10k mi. Rotated at oil changes.
Powder Coated factory wheels, good spare.
I've replaced the upper and lower radiator hoses, preventative :)
All electronics, lights, AC, etc. work great. New windshield.

Every mechanic that has seen it always comments on it's condition.
Solid truck, No Surprises.

I've driven it from Baja to Tahoe to Frisco and out to the desert. Awesome truck on and off road.
Very comfortable ride. I am selling because I have the opportunity to "step up" to a newer model.
I was originally looking for a LC but came across this gem and have thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm in San Diego County, CA

20170616_182712.jpg

Nice rig. Potential buyers will need more photos - inside, under carriage and engine compartment. If you have it on craigslist, post that link. Good luck.

Does it come with the third row of seats? Does the AHC work? Was the water pump changed at the same time as the timing chain?

NEW LOWER PRICE $12,000
$$$ 12,000 $$$ 135K miles. 2000 year model.
Very well kept and maintained LX 470. Very good condition overall, minor scratches, but no pinstripes.
I bought this rig 2 years ago in Beverly Hills, all records until this point were Lexus!
Timing belt replaced at 100K. I just changed the platinum spark plugs and coils at 115K.
Syn. Oil every 5000. BF Goodrich AT tires ~10k mi. Rotated at oil changes.
Powder Coated factory wheels, good spare.
I've replaced the upper and lower radiator hoses, preventative :)
All electronics, lights, AC, etc. work great. New windshield.

Every mechanic that has seen it always comments on it's condition.
Solid truck, No Surprises.

I've driven it from Baja to Tahoe to Frisco and out to the desert. Awesome truck on and off road.
Very comfortable ride. I am selling because I have the opportunity to "step up" to a newer model.
I was originally looking for a LC but came across this gem and have thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm in San Diego County, CA

View attachment 1480271

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I've been w/o a computer...
I've decided to keep the 470, for now (8/9/17). It is a great vehicle.
Just not sure how to remove post.

Ok sounds good. Let me know. I live in Fullerton and been looking for an LX. Just PM if you decide to sell. I have cash ready to go.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom