Ya.. with the urethane, I worked my way around a couple times and it stayed in place. Its like sticky tar almost. I think silicone products create air pockets so you have to work it for a bit. The other stuff was I used was horrible. Messed with it forever and ended up just pulling it off and starting over. Yes, your hands will be sore after this process.I just did this as well but used permatex floable silicone for windshield or something like that (clear). As mentioned above, getting the top to line up was the hardest. I just worked it little by little, pulling the gasket out and up, didn’t take me but about 1.5hrs but my fingers were definitely sore afterwords. I then immediately installed it back on the truck as it would help hold everything together where it’s supposed to be. It rained hard a day afterwords and has continued to rain since but I no longer get water dripping inside the truck so it was a big success.