For Sale 2000 LC, Knoxville Tn, lifted with Snorkel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am listing my daily driver for sale. It is a 2000 Land Cruiser with 220,000 miles. I have two other Cruisers and a mini truck, and I just decided that I would list this one for sale to concentrate on the others. The exterior color is Imperial Jade Mica, with tan leather interior. IT DOES NOT HAVE LOCKERS! It has an OME lift, Safari Snorkel, ARB front bumper (winch not included). The windows have been moderately tinted all the way around. The tires are 315/75/16 Toyo M/T Open Country with very good tread. It has the normal options of multi disk CD, heated seats, rear air, sunroof, etc. The seats are in good condition. The drivers seat has normal wear but no open rips in the leather. There is no third row seats. It has Weather Tech floor mats in the front, back, and rear.

The outside paint has normal scratches, with some surface racing stripes. No large dings or dents. The hood and top have been painted with Monstaliner tintable paint. The clear coat was coming off and I thought the Monstaliner would be more durable. I sprayed it on. The door handles also have some of the clear coat flaking off. The truck has been used, but has also been taken care of. It has been maintained regularly with Mobile One oil. The timing belt, water pump was replaced less than 8000 miles ago. I also replaced the CV axles, tie rod ends, and the front diff carrier last month. The ring and pinion was damaged when a spinning tire caught.

I am not looking to trade since I have other projects to complete. Let me know if you have any other questions on it.

Still trying to attach pics. I can text or email until I get them uploaded. The asking price is $15,900.

IMG_1671.JPG
IMG_1658.JPG
IMG_1660.JPG
IMG_1690.JPG
IMG_1691.JPG

I live in Knoxville and would be interested in taking a look at your truck.
how can i contact you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom