For Sale . 2000 LC, 110k miles. $27.5k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Hello guys, Best wishes for a successful and happy 2018.

I'm entertaining the idea of selling my 2000 LC and would like your thoughts of what should be the right asking price. The LC is in extraordinary shape, probably the nicest and cleanest I've seen in all aspects, including interior, exterior and mechanics. Original paint ( Imperial Jade Mica) and Tan upholstery. It only has 75k miles. I'm the third owner, but the 1st and 2nd owner were the same person (the owner moved from states therefore the 2 titles). I bought it from the original owner in 2010. Surface rust is minimal but evidently present as it has seen some snow action. The LC was stock when I purchased it and have made the following mods since then:

1. ARB Front Bull Bar with WARN Aux lights
2. ARB Deluxe Rear bar with Tire carrier
3. OME suspension (heavy)
4. (5) 285s BF Goodrich MT K2 with less than 10k on them
5. Updated Flagship Kenwood radio, with navigation, CarPlay, etc etc
6. Updated premium JBL speakers replacing OEMs without any external door mods...
7. weathertec floor mats, including cargo area.
8. Toyota OEM clear front signal lights (Australian Model)
9. Toyota OEM upgraded center console with additional cupholders (Japanese model).

I still haven't done the 90K service but will do so next spring as well as a full front and rear brake service, including new rotors, pads, brake lines and possibly front calipers (if needed). I have all the TOYOTA OEM parts for the job and would include them as part of the sale.

i'm attaching some pics...

Let me know your thoughts! Appreciate all your comments,

Best

Al (a.k.a JediCruiser)

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

Where are you located?

Where are you located?
Hi Tromz, 1/2 year CT, other half in Florida. Currently CT. BTW this is my second car and rarely use it during winter. Rgds

That my friend is the question... I've seen some ridiculously priced in the mid 30s. I'm thinking mid/upper 20s given its general conditions and mileage (although we all know that for Hundys mileage is not a real factor). What do you think?

I just realized I didn't ask the forum the most important question: What would be the right price... Mid/upper 20s?? Sorry about that... :doh::bang:

$28,500

wow....beautiful. Let me know as soon as you have your price in mind. I´m looking for a nice one like yours.

You said there is surface rust ?
Yes, like The superficial rust that normally builds up on the upper control arms, some bolts, etc. I treat the undercarriage with POR15 every year as needed and it effectively prevents any corrosion or rust. During the last 10 years Winter driving has been minimal -a few days every year when we hit the slopes and light snow driving at national and State parks in New England. I’ll post some pictures during the week.

Those underside pics will determine how much it's worth.

Also, any photos of this? From what I can see in the photos you already posted, it looks like the regular old center console all of us have?

9. Toyota OEM upgraded center console with additional cupholders (Japanese model).

Those underside pics will determine how much it's worth.

Also, any photos of this? From what I can see in the photos you already posted, it looks like the regular old center console all of us have?

Agreed.

As for the center console, it is the center console arm rest, part number 58905-60130-A0, it is a non-us part and has 2 additional cupholders. You can pick between leather or Toyota's hard plastic/ vinyl.
ee523570f8f5a6ccf6f24779b315f89d.image.400x550.JPG

Beautiful Rig! Let me know when you land on a price, I'm interested.

GLWS, sub'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom