For Sale 2000 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$10,000 We are located in north central Indiana about 40 miles north of Indianapolis. It's with a heavy heart I have decided to sell my beloved Land Cruiser. I'm probably going to regret this for many years to come. We bought this Land Cruiser used from the 2nd owner about 7 years ago with approx 160,000 miles on it and have loved every mile with it since. It has never failed us and never needed anything beyond general maintenance. We are taking a trip to Disney next week (that's how much confidence we have in this 226,000 mile vehicle) and it will be available for sale as of the 23rd. I will get is detailed and have some more photos available at that time. I thought I would go ahead and list it for any potential buyers to see now. It does have a few upgrades. On the outside you may notice the Slee front bumper, warn winch, led lights, and BFGoodrich 295/75-16 tires. On the inside I upgraded the factory stereo with an Alpine DVD, Navigation unit. It has Doug Thorley headers and Flowmaster exhaust with a nice but not obnoxious sound. Astonishingly, for a mid-west truck it is rust free. I upgraded the brakes with PowerSlot cryo rotors with hawk pads. I added 1" poly spacers in the rear and cranked the torsion bars about 1 1/2" to give the big tires more clearance and added Bilstein shocks. Please shoot me a PM if your interested but remember I will be on vacation next week so please be patient. I would also like to add that this is my second Land Cruiser (1st was an 80) and although I am not a huge poster of info I can't thank everyone enough for all the information and wonderful stories that I have read on this site. It has been extremely helpful (especially when I owned the old 80) to keeping up the vehicles and inspiring to get out and make our own adventures.
Andy
3.JPG
IMG_2539.JPG

IMG_2537.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG

This sounds like what I'm looking for. I'm in Asheville, NC. Just sold my 73 fj55 and need a new truck. Would love to see more pics when you have time, ready to buy. Thanks, have fun at Disney. 919-360-890eight

Thank you both for the interest. I will try to get some pics before we leave. No promises. Man it's hectic trying to plan a trip with not only my family but my parents and the in-laws too. If I don't get them before, the plan when we get home is to detail it, take a bunch of pictures, and get serious about selling it. Wish me luck!

Sale pending

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom