For Sale 2000 Land Cruiser near Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

**SOLD**

Howdy all, we are selling our 2000 Land Cruiser that my wife has used as her daily driver up until about 6 months ago. We purchased it in Florida back in 2015 at 187k miles, then took it up to Cleveland for all of about 3 months, and been in the Denver area since 2016.

The truck has 217k miles on it. I'd say overall, it's in fair condition.

Vin: JT3HT05JXY0085389

The good:
285/75/16 tires with only 1000 miles on them.
Timing belt replaced at 187k miles
Only issues we've really had is coils randomly going out, but have changed out most of them. I believe 2 are left (still good but original).

The not so great:
Paint is pretty faded in areas.
Interior is fair.
There were fenders that a previous owner had on them which I have removed, but some of the stickers used to attach them are still present.
Has a small amount of rust starting above the windshield.
Some rust on undercarriage.
Automatic locks can stick sometimes when cold.
Looks like one or both of the drains on the sunroof may need to be cleaned, I'll try to look into that more to verify.
We haven't driven it in 6 months so I would prefer this to go to someone that can come over and look at it/drive it so that you can go over it all in person.

$7000 OBO. If I'm way off let me know. I do have the engine cover. Wet spots in undercarriage are from having just gone through a wash.

Capture.JPG

Capturerear.JPG

IMG_20190109_180414.jpg

IMG_20190109_180434.jpg

Last edited:
Carfax... Most of the work performed on the truck was done by comprehensive car care but it looks like they don't upload their work into whatever db carfax uses.

Attachments

• carfax.pdf
    354.5 KB · Views: 145
Very interested--is that rust spot the only rot in the body/sheet metal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom