Parting Out 2000 Land Cruiser Blue/Tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dustin Messina

SILVER Star
Threads
UPDATED: Parting out a 2000 LC I picked up with Blue exterior and tan interior. Most of the exterior was rusted pretty bad. So, no rear hatch or fenders, but clean doors. Motor, trans, senors, and wiring are gone for another project. Have more than what’s pictured.

Front seat belts - sold
Dead pedal- sold
Radio- sold
Manuals- sold
Fog lights- sold
All black trim pieces- sold
Center console lid- sold
A/c controls and trim- sold
passenger side rear inner light-sold
spare tire carrier- sold
rear door cards- sold
rear ashtray and window trim switches- sold
drivers side marker light- sold
Fog lights- sold

Motor, trans, wiring harness, sensors-sold

Let me know what your looking for.

Thanks

BC0BC234-52D3-4844-A8D4-9A14435270F2.jpeg

1B2078E2-29AF-401B-A5A5-BCB3608E5087.jpeg

950F75AF-F320-4AC6-BF3F-AABC41753331.jpeg

1AC76A2F-67CA-4487-A29C-6F16333F45FB.jpeg

CA5A3612-76F0-42D5-869C-F4177F837BC2.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you still have the ecu?

Im looking for both headlights, passenger side front marker light rear passenger tail light, HVAC motor/fan, butterfly that is located in cup holder, gear shift control black leather, and console lid. Im located in Phx AZ,
Thanks

I need the right/passenger Mirror (just the glass, not the whole shell) if you are willing to sell it..

Also how are the rotors...?? (Yes i know silly to buy used rotors but I'm getting divorce and broke with out a working truck)

Im looking for both headlights, passenger side front marker light rear passenger tail light, HVAC motor/fan, butterfly that is located in cup holder, gear shift control black leather, and console lid. Im located in Phx AZ,
Thanks
Everything is gone except passenger head light. Shoot me a PM if interested

I need the right/passenger Mirror (just the glass, not the whole shell) if you are willing to sell it..

Also how are the rotors...?? (Yes i know silly to buy used rotors but I'm getting divorce and broke with out a working truck)

No rotors. They were crusty. I’d sell the whole mirror assembly but not just the glass. Thanks

Parting out a 2000 LC I picked up with Blue exterior and tan interior. Most of the exterior was rusted pretty bad. So, no rear hatch or fenders, but clean doors. Motor, trans, senors, and wiring are gone for another project. Have more than what’s pictured.

Front seat belts - sold
Dead pedal- sold
Radio- sold
Manuals- sold
Fog lights- sold
All black trim pieces- sold
Center console lid- sold
Motor, trans, wiring harness, sensors-sold

Let me know what your looking for.

Thanks

View attachment 1923688

View attachment 1923689

View attachment 1923690

View attachment 1923691

View attachment 1923692
Do you have the rear wind deflector?

Do you have the air mix servo under the dash passenger side?

I need this servo linkage for the heat/ac doors under dash passenger side. My car was missing it,

Is the rear passenger tail light lens still available? The inner one that is on the tailgate. Pic attached of what I need. Thanks!

20190227_150625.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom