2000 land cruiser. 56k. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like that color. What canopy is that and where did you get it?

Ebay, its an Arb knockoff you can find many reviews if you search YouTube for ebay awning or yescom awning. Bought it for 110 shipped for the 8.2ftx8.2ft but that size can't seem to find, here is one a tad smaller.

Ebay, its an Arb knockoff you can find many reviews if you search YouTube for ebay awning or yescom awning. Bought it for 110 shipped for the 8.2ftx8.2ft but that size can't seem to find, here is one a tad smaller.

Thanks for the link. I am ordering one. I had no idea they were that cheap. Is it easy to setup?

Can someone tell me why I would use the 4x4 button that is just below the hazard button on my dashboard? I think the LC is full time 4x4 so I don’t understand the buttons function. It is supposed to divide 50percent power to front and back. Doesn’t full time 4x4 do that?

Can someone tell me why I would use the 4x4 button that is just below the hazard button on my dashboard? I think the LC is full time 4x4 so I don’t understand the buttons function. It is supposed to divide 50percent power to front and back. Doesn’t full time 4x4 do that?

Search Diff lock and you'll have a ton of answers. But the simple of it is yes LC is full time 4 wheel drive. Meaning all 4 wheels could receive power. But without the Center Diff Locked that power spread unevenly allowing front and rear axles to turn at different rates. And any tire slip the power is transferred to that axle and the slipping tire. locking the diff makes it 50-50 to front and back

Last edited:
And make sure you don't hit that button when your driving on dry pavement...

Your "broken sun glass holder" might be for a garage door opener, that is what my '99 has. I also have a loose gulf states fender flare. I think I am missing a little metal bracket and I haven't yet bothered to find a replacement.

jeez my '05 LX was $9k and not as nice as this with 290k on it.... you gotta killer deal

What did that set you back?, we just picked up a Texas 2001 LX470 that is damn near as nice with 70k on it.
Just curious what did you end up paying for your LX. I am about to check out a 2001 lx with 90k miles. trying to get a gauge on 100series pricing with low miles. congrats to the new LC and LX owners.

You stole that. Definitely a "didn't know what they had" situation like ours. Of course, the title history is important but on the surface that's 12-15k rig all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom