For Sale 2000 Land Cruiser - 129k miles - Northwest Arkansas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my 2000 LC 100. I want to give the mudders community first crack at it before I post locally or consider trading it at the dealer. Asking $13,000.

Details on the truck:

River Rock color
129,000 miles
California truck from new until I bought it in 2013 (107k miles at the time)

Recent maintenance I've done since purchase:
  • Timing belt/water pump
  • refurb leather steering wheel (CruiserParts.net in New Hampshire)
  • rebuilt OEM starter
  • new Interstate battery
  • new hood struts
  • new OEM wiper blades all around
  • replaced leaking CV boot clamps (also have parts for full re-boot)
  • front brake rotors resurfaced/pads replaced
  • less than 7k miles on Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S tires (the more aggressive tread)
  • a whole book of service records dating back to new, orig owner's manual, etc
  • serviced regularly and well maintained

Other notes:
  • Very solid overall condition
  • No rust
  • clean undercarriage
  • paint shines well but there are a few dents, dings, and chips typical of mileage
  • interior in good shape; probably an 8 out of 10 - driver's seat leather is worn on bottom cushion but not as bad as a lot I've seen over the years
  • runs, shifts, and drives very well
  • all body panels are original except driver's front 1/4 panel - slight panel alignment issue around the headlight from the repair (previous owner)
  • broken radio antenna
  • exhaust manifolds have slight leak issue typical of early 100's
  • two small chips in the windshield
Photos linked below.
2000 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing pics

Just posted a link to pics in the body of the ad above. I've made every effort to be up front and honest with its condition through the photos. Reach out with any questions!

Looks like it's in great shape! Nice truck.

Funny, I came on here to post this Craigslist ad since I live nearby. Happy to take a look for anyone interested in this 100. Looks really nice from the photos.

Thanks for all the comments! Going to miss this truck. Had a lot of activity since the Craigslist post last night and received an offer and deposit today. Expect to close the deal this week. Will post a final update soon to close the thread.

The truck was sold today. Thanks for all the comments, as well as the support and resources from the MUD community over the years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom