SOLD 2000 Full Overland Build LX470 167K - San Francisco Bay - PRICE DROP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Asking $24,900, open to offers

2000 low miles LX470 with a full overland build. Ready to go anywhere and back. California car with no rust at all. 3 owners, clean title. The LX470 is exactly like the legendary 100 series Toyota Land Cruiser mechanically but just more luxurious with better options. It has full time 4WD with a center locker, low range and a-trac. Its never left me stranded or ever got stuck. It turns heads everywhere I go. The rear air suspension has been replaced with Slee heavy 2.5 lift coil springs so you dont have to worry about leaks. The full build details are listed below.

Its been meticulously maintained and never beat on, I have full maintenance records, 3 keys and owners manual. Always used synthetic oil and only Lexus/Toyota parts. It will come with a bunch of extra parts: extra set of 5 land cruiser wheels, stock roof rack, highlift jack, set of chains, and the stock seats for the trunk. Freshly clay bared with a fresh coat of synthetic wax.

Suspension:
OME 303001 Front Torsion Bars
Slee SOF2RH 2.5” Rear Heavy Springs
Front Shocks Ironman Foam Cell Pro (45795FE)
Rear Shocks Ironman Foam Cell Pro (45796FE)
Slee Off Road Differential Drop
Rear Sway Bar Extended 2”
Timbren Super Soft Bump Stop (Front and Rear)
Electronics:
Diehard Platinum Marine AGM Group 34
Diehard Platinum Marine AGM Group 31
Slee Off Road Group 31 Battery Tray
2nd Battery Tray
Painless Dual Battery Controller
Blue Sea Aux Fuse Distributor Front & Rear
Wired for CB Power, Antenna, Remote Speaker
Firestik 2’ Antenna
Scan Gauge II Monitoring System with Trans Temp Custom Program
Bussmann 150 Amp Circuit Breaker
Hella Supertone Horns
Underhood (Work) LED Lights
Rear Hatch (Work) LED Lights
500-Watts Inverter
HID 55W 6000K Headlights
Wired for Dash Cam
Exterior:
ARB Bull Bar with Light Kit
Warn M12000 Winch
Dissent Offroad Rear Swing Out Bumper
Labrak Rear Mounts (x2)
Bolt on Rock Sliders
Spressomon Front Shackle Recovery Mount
Front Runner Aluminum Modular Roof Rack
Front Runner Highlift Mount
Front Runner Bottle Opener
Snorkel
Extended Axle Breathers
Rigid Industries Dually LED with Amber Covers
PFran LED Reverse Lights
LED Courtesy Light Wiring
42” LED Light Bar with Amber and Blackout Covers
Rear LED Camp and Reverse Lights with Remote Control
Front, Transfer Case and Gas Tank Skids
Interior:
Rear Cargo Pet Barrier
Rear Drawer with Sliding Fridge Mount
Rear 12V Outlet
PFran LED Interior Lights
PFran Red LED Map Lights
Weather-Tech Floor Mats
Disabled steering wheel auto up to prevent wear on motors
Shovel and Axe Quick Fist Mounts
Custom Fit GT Seat Covers on Front Seats
Stereo:
Pioneer MP3/USB/Bluetooth Hands Free Head Unit
Focal Speakers All Doors and matching 13” Sub
JL Audio 500/1 Amp
Wheels & Tires:
5 Nitto Terra Grappler 305/70r17
5 Toyota TRD Rock Warrior Alloy Wheels

Cons: There is a tiny exhaust leak, never got around to fixing it but I am including the parts. The door lock actuators sometimes don't work when its very very hot out. Other than that its in really good condition.

Maintenance Log:

Oil Mobile 1 Synthetic 5W-30 (7.2 quarts with filter change)
Oil Filter Mobile 1 M1-209 or OEM 90915-YZZD3
Air Filter Fram CA8918 (Changed at every oil change)

Major Services:

July 20, 2015
  • At 118,900 miles
  • All Toyota OEM Parts: Timing Belt, Serpentine Belt, Denzo Spark Plugs, Water Pump, Thermostat, 2 Idler Pulleys, 2 Heater T’s, Toyota Red Coolant, 2 Front Hub Oil Seals, Repack Front Wheel Bearings

Sept 14, 2016
  • Rebuild Front Axle Boots (OEM Boots and Grease, PFran Clamps)
  • OEM Front Brake Pads
  • Flushed Both Front and Rear Differentials and Fill (Mobile 1 75w90 and Updated Fill and Drain Plugs to 10mm Allen)
  • Flushed Transfer Case and Fill (Mobile 1 75w90 and Updated Fill and Drain Plugs to 10mm Allen)
  • At 138,122 Miles

October 19, 2016
  • Drain and Fill Transmission Fluid
  • Toyota Automatic Transmission Fluid Dextron II/III (3 Quarts)
  • At 139,143 Miles

December 20, 2016
  • Replaced Front Sway Bar Bushings
  • Replaced OME Front/Rear Shocks with Ironman Foam Cell Pro
  • Flush and Fill Power Steering Fluid (Toyota ATF)
  • At 141,135 Miles

July 20, 2018
  • Replaced Rear Pads
  • Replaced Rear Rotors
  • At 160,100 Miles
Oil/Filter/Air Filter Changes and 5 tire rotation:

Jan 15, 2014 – 100,988 miles
May 8, 2014 – 105,372 miles
Oct 30, 2014 – 110,927 miles
Mar 31, 2015 – 114,720 miles
Sep 10, 2015 – 120,486 miles
Feb 2, 2016 – 127,010 miles
June 8, 2016 – 132,879 miles
Sep 14, 2016 – 138,122 miles
Mar 16, 2017 - 144,152 miles
Sept 6, 2017 - 150,043 miles (cabin air filter too)
Jan 14, 2018- 155,632 miles (brand new HID kit)
July 4, 2018 - 160,668 miles

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3983.jpg

IMG_3998.jpg

IMG_4001.jpg

IMG_4004.jpg

Last edited:
Price Dropped to 23500, will be doing oil change, air filter and new wipers this week

Fresh oil change, air filter, 5 tire rotation, and new wipers. Ready for winter snow trips.

thanks for the feed back @Mdej3, it is hard to price these trucks but I do think its in the right ballpark. In the SF Bay Area there are only a handful of 100 series, both LXs and LCs with under 200k miles and all of them are 10k+ stock. The bumpers, wheels and tires come close to 6K alone without labor. Mine is fully built with nice parts, its clean and well maintained with documented history. Its definitely worth more than 16K IMHO.

It’s not really hard to price these. Just most are very unrealistic. The issue with builds, you have to find someone willing to pay for your tastes. Not saying it won’t happen, but it makes the funnel smaller. Stock trucks sell faster for this reason. Plus, the common misconception is that parts, bling, labor are somehow worth what you paid, when in reality it’s more 40-50 cents on the dollar.

Yeah totally agree, I am not in a rush to sell so I am just waiting for the right buyer. I think 40-50 cents on the dollar is pretty accurate and that's the factor I used when trying to come up with the total price given all the mods on the truck. When I mentioned how much the bumpers and wheels were it was just an example. Also its just getting harder and harder to find a clean 100 series without a ton of miles that's been well maintained and lived in a state without snow or harsh weather which contributes to their pricing.

Yep, I saw a built '04 LX for sale in LA, asking like $24k. The guy has only owned it for a few months. My guess is, he bought it cheap and then add all the bling thinking he could make a profit. That NEVER works. If it did...ALL used car dealerships would be blinging out their inventory, but they don't because they know it's a losing proposition. Best to put back to stock and sell bling separately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom