2000 Diesel vs. Petrol Speedo color (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi!

Does anyone happen to know what is the factory color of the backlight of the speedo? There are two types of bulb available from Toyota (Blue and White if I see it correctly), and was wondering which bulb they come from the factory - as mine seems to be more of a yellowish/white than any blue at all - I was also wondering if the diesels have a different blacklight than the petrol ones?

I think the top left backlight bulb is out on my tacho, and don't know which one to order (the blue or the white)..

It looks a lot more white on the picture, in reality it's more yellowish. It's also like someone put a different bulb into the top right of the speedo?:

1612283093541.png

I can't say for sure but all the LX bulbs seem to have a little colored rubber cap placed on them, so maybe those are for the LX?

I can't say for sure but all the LX bulbs seem to have a little colored rubber cap placed on them, so maybe those are for the LX?
Its a green rubber cap (aka condom) you take that out you increase the brightness out of the bulbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom