For Sale 2000 4Runner, Sport Edition, Rear Locker, h (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale: 2000 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition, Factory Rear Locker, Hood Scoop

3.4 V6 engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, currently at about 207,000 miles on the odometer. Black exterior with Oak tan fabric interior. Air Conditioning blows cold as expected. Truck has new rear axle bearings, new brake shoes and new drums. It has new factory height suspension springs, shocks and front struts and new windshield. Also, I have a 2.5-3” spacer lift and new front bilstein shocks to throw in the deal. It has new 265/75/16 Mastercraft MXT tires mounted to the factory wheels. It has a Shrockworks front bumper installed with 2 sets of fog lights.

Bought this truck back in Jan-Feb for my son (son never drove it, he’s 14) but I stumbled onto a LX450 with factory lockers and in good shape so this one needs to go. It runs great, drives great, has a few dents and dings but is overall in good condition. PO stated the timing belt has been changed but have no documentation and that it has a TRD exhaust. It is a little throaty and has a chrome tip but I don’t know for sure

"Sport Package": P265/70R 16 tires, 16-inch aluminum alloy wheels, fender flares, 13-inch brakes, , sport seats, four-way adjustable headrests, leather covered steering wheel, hood scoop, fog lamps, color-keyed bumpers and grille. 4.10 diff gearing

Truck is in Wichita, Ks, PO was in Nebraska.

Asking $ 7900 obo
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446832875.489224.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446832946.246604.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446832998.351420.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446832857.935669.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't really checked it but the tires are stock size and the gears are stock so I'm assuming similar to factory specs. 18-23mpg.

Ok, based on the lack of interest, I want to ask a question from the experts. I need a price check on isle 9...what's it worth?

Sent from my iPhone

Around my area a stock 4WD 4Runner of that vintage and mileage might fetch 3,500 or so in good condition. The mods might add 1,500 to the right person so I'd think 5-5,500 would be where it would trade in my neck of the woods. My sons buddy just picked up an '02 Limited 4WD last week with 160K for 4,500 and that seemed about right for what I've been seeing. GLWS!

Post it up on t4r.org it will be gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom