200 with factory winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Middle East gets a rear diff lock and a factory winch on the 200.

20080717719.jpg

20080717714.jpg

20080717707.jpg

and cool sticker package...

The Middle East, Land of Options

The decals are standard on every 200 model in the Middle East (Gulf side), except for the base "G" model and the Lexus. Some people take them off (a rare exception), some go to the car accessory market and add them.

Winches are an option on upper middle to high specification 200's like GXR, VXR.

I can probably hook you up with some decal sets if you really want it. From what I remember, they are not inexpensive! Around $500, if I recall correctly.

From the decal style and color, wheels, and the chrome side view mirrors, this looks to be a VX or VXR model, which is the loaded version with 4.7 V8 or Diesel TT V8, leather, navigation, comparable to the USA model.

Putting a winch on a factory low-clearance bumper is stupid. That's what ARB/Warn is for. If you're going to do it -- do it right!

Putting a winch on a factory low-clearance bumper is stupid. That's what ARB/Warn is for. If you're going to do it -- do it right!

Exactly what I am thinking!

Middle East gets a rear diff lock and a factory winch on the 200.

20080717719.jpg

20080717714.jpg

20080717707.jpg

Are these pictures supposed to show a factory winch? If it's there- it's hidden really well.

Are these pictures supposed to show a factory winch? If it's there- it's hidden really well.

It is in the slit in front. I believe that front area pops off.

It is in the slit in front. I believe that front area pops off.

Yup, just like the rear which covers the hitch. I don't understand what Toyota finds attractive about not showing the cars true guts. Take those damn plastic covers off and let the LC's cajones breath!

Anyone else notice the LX570 running boards on this thing?

Anyone else notice the LX570 running boards on this thing?

GOOD EYE! I didn't even notice that.

Man...they like their bling in the middle east. They should enjoy it while they have it.

Man...they like their bling in the middle east. They should enjoy it while they have it.
My eye needed something else to look at. that terrible grille color was starting to make me barf. I do like the chrome bezels on the headlights. No headlight washers? I tell ya, they got some crazy packaging.

My eye needed something else to look at. that terrible grille color was starting to make me barf. I do like the chrome bezels on the headlights. No headlight washers? I tell ya, they got some crazy packaging.

The gold grill is disgusting. I'm with you on barfing.

The Middle East is THE largest consumer of new Land Cruisers by far. Since they are the real buyers of the LC, I don't see it stopping.

I guess some ppl are jealous!! cause we get ALOT of options!! from diesel to gas. Manuel stick shift, Auto. You name it. Tire carrier winch all those goodies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom