200 soft Mods + Body kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bulimba

@_bandit_panda
Threads
Hi everyone - as im navigate the thousand of mods to do on my LC - I already have a 70 series for fun and hard trails, and I want to keep the 200 more family roadtrip friendly.

Im thinking about a :

LRA extended tank
OME 2.5
Airbags for towing the 70
hidden winch
air compressor

Im most curious about if anyone here has dealt with or installed a Khann body kit.

im looking at the expedition format for my 200 -

thanks team!

51b8f45f-951b-4ba5-831f-adfff7f63022.jpg

Kind of like it!

Kind of like it!

the more I see it, the more I like it - I just never done a body kit and want to find someone to not mess it up! jajaja

I really want to not like it…..but dang it’s pretty darn cool looking. I Would definitely want a good shop to do it to not look like cheap aftermarket stuff

Looking at the pics, it seems like it's a new bumper, grill, lights and hood and then fender flares which are probably attached with adhesive tape. Will most likely need to trim the stock fenders to match the increased openings of the flares. But other than that, I'd bet it's mostly just the painting that will be the more expensive/difficult part of getting it installed.

I will say it does look pretty cool for a "body kit".

Iregardless of effort required to install this body kit, it will add 59.6 hp and take MPG to 28. Worth it. Also, your biceps will get bigger. No downside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom