Wanted 200 Series with Dealer Records <$40k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am in the market for a LC or LX 200 series for less than $40k with full dealer service records. Must be rust free.

I’m in Alaska and willing to travel anywhere in the L48 to pick it up. Would prefer less than 125k miles.

Will

my 11 LX is for sale and has some dealer service records, not all, I do have some receipts for other services from PO

I have an 08 LC with 200k miles that I am thinking of selling. I do not have dealer service records, there are some during its first 100k miles, but they are minor. I have done new radiator, waterpump and starter. There is some surface rust under the vehicle but I have been keeping it covered with FluidFilm. I am looking for around $20k

I am in the market for a LC or LX 200 series for less than $40k with full dealer service records. Must be rust free.

I’m in Alaska and willing to travel anywhere in the L48 to pick it up. Would prefer less than 125k miles.

Will
Sadly, after a long search and recent purchase, our life plans have changed and our '11 LC w/ 104k miles is going back to the Mainland (Seattle) this week. You can see our CL ad here. seems like a perfect candidate for you. PM me if you have questions. I'll be updating the ad when we get to Seattle and the LC is scheduled to arrive around 10/1.

Sadly, after a long search and recent purchase, our life plans have changed and our '11 LC w/ 104k miles is going back to the Mainland (Seattle) this week. You can see our CL ad here. seems like a perfect candidate for you. PM me if you have questions. I'll be updating the ad when we get to Seattle and the LC is scheduled to arrive around 10/1.
And I thouht you just have completed that road trip after purchasing this, I remember you thread looking for a clean lc. Glws

And I thouht you just have completed that road trip after purchasing this, I remember you thread looking for a clean lc. Glws
Oh my, the adventure continues, just not likely with the LC. We keep trying to figure out how to keep it, but this move has us on a major theme of purging and we feel like the 5th wheel setup will be best suited for our travels. Who knows, but it’s coming back to the mainland for sure unless someone hands me a stack of cash in the next 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom