200 Series Slee SP-9100 remote mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like they finally decided to make it available to the public.

giDXDJA.jpg

oIwFQxK.jpg

Thanks! I've been waiting for it to be released. Just put in my order.

Does anyone that have this installed that can tell me how "strudy" the SwitchPro is w/in the sunglasses holder? I.e. does pushing the SwitchPro buttons make you feel like you are going to break the drop down sunglasses holder itself?

do you know if it can fit in the wireless charging space?

I use a wireless charging cradle so that space seems wasted. plus it really doesnt fit the newer bigger phones very well. I thought a little slide out tilt with either the ARB AXIS of the SP would look clean.

Does anyone that have this installed that can tell me how "strudy" the SwitchPro is w/in the sunglasses holder? I.e. does pushing the SwitchPro buttons make you feel like you are going to break the drop down sunglasses holder itself?
I have mine sitting in the sunglass holder and it's sturdy. Only thing I don't like is that it's wedged in there with a third party mount that did not fit properly. Makes the bottom buttons hard to quickly access because the panel is all the way back in the holder and on the back bottom.

Ordered the Slee mount and that should fix my problem, puts the SP in much better spot in the holder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom