200 series picture thread (31 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So true. When I was there installing/training teachers to use stuff at a rare, school-for-girls computer lab, I asked if they had a “ladder.”

They said, “Yes, we have one!”
Here was the “ladder” ...
View attachment 2003915
I guess if it gets you off the floor, it counts as a ladder. :)
I appreciated it though. We are so spoiled...
View attachment 2003916View attachment 2003914

To stay slightly on-topic...saw this in town there too:
View attachment 2003917

The stories my dad has told me of what they have made work. It was real life macgyver I tell ya.
They love their cruisers too! That's the whole reason I'm crazy over them

The stories my dad has told me of what they have made work. It was real life macgyver I tell ya.
They love their cruisers too! That's the whole reason I'm crazy over them

Agree. I gained mad respect for these guys’ determination while there. Plus the fact they were under constant threat running a school the Taliban didn’t like...

Hey guys,

Super excited to finally introduce my baby! Got her last month from my Dad and have been working on getting her modded up since then. This is LC (very original name I know) and she is a 2016 Blizzard Pearl Goddess. I had a shop in town install OME BP-51 suspension, UCA, Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and had them powdercoat the wheels a glossy dark gray color. My first child (2006 4Runner) went off to a family that needed her more than me so I am so blessed that I was able to join the Land Cruiser family!

Hey guys,

Super excited to finally introduce my baby! Got her last month from my Dad and have been working on getting her modded up since then. This is LC (very original name I know) and she is a 2016 Blizzard Pearl Goddess. I had a shop in town install OME BP-51 suspension, UCA, Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and had them powdercoat the wheels a glossy dark gray color. My first child (2006 4Runner) went off to a family that needed her more than me so I am so blessed that I was able to join the Land Cruiser family!

View attachment 2004493
View attachment 2004495
Wheel color is perfect. Nice work.

Hey guys,

View attachment 2004493
View attachment 2004495

Never thought much of those stock spokes...until now. :) Very nicely done!

^ if anyone wants to buy mine, they're for sale!

Hey guys,

View attachment 2004493
View attachment 2004495

Love the 200 stock wheels. We powdercoated my wife's black.

20190425_172537.jpg

Fathers Day day trip up to Gilmore, ID. Destination was Meadow Lake, above Gilmore. Gilmore was an early 1900’s silver and lead mining town. Lots of historic buildings remain. Really cool.

We climbed FS Road 002 as far as we could. About 5 miles. Lake and campground was another mile but snow and a slide stopped us. So we continued on foot. Beautiful. Water was running. Air was super clean. Birds were carrying on. Got to the lake...and it was still frozen over. So no fishing. Kids were ready to catch some trout. But we had the entire place to ourselves. Something really strange about being in a totally empty campground. Once the road is cleared and the campground is open, we’ll be back up there. Once back down, went into Salmon for an early supper before heading back to Idaho Falls.

Didn’t take the 200 today. But figured y’all would appreciate anyway.

572353CB-CFEC-4F19-A3F8-B8603FF0D68D.jpeg

2F9B1B60-73B5-4CF3-8FDB-458F8DAB4A0E.jpeg

F78243E7-5111-4D5A-8170-EC575B31CE5D.jpeg

521F230D-95C5-49C7-8888-143F4CE6DB29.jpeg

78ADA6A0-1A48-40B7-9AA2-E2E2484192C9.jpeg

Hey guys,

View attachment 2004493
View attachment 2004495

I love the wheel color with the white. I never used to be a huge fan of white vehicles, but I've been turned to the dark (or light) side, especially with the darker wheel colors. It's amazing what a little tweak here and there will do to make these things look amazing...probably one of the nicest ones I've seen in a while...except for that front Auburn license plate. Gotta get rid of that. ;)

Taco’s PSA for the week.

People... don’t spray “rust protection” stuff on frames unless it’s fluid film. I got this 200 in the shop and the original owner sprayed some black, plastic film like junk all over the frame (probably with the best on intensions) and all it had done it trapped water, and rusted the entire frame.

Rust is beat treated by removal, then a good enamel paint like Rustolium precessional enamel. Worked in Illinois, still works today.
FFFB4533-841F-41BC-AAC4-AACF04794E20.jpeg

You can see this stuff hanging down.
C3342910-7392-4B3A-891B-76D9425CCB3B.jpeg

Also had to replace inner/outer tie rods as they were cold welded from rust (so no adjusting toe). Hit it with everything I had. Getting pretty dang good at switching these out fast. Thanks again @cruiseroutfit for bringing in the 555 tie Rods.

46C98D0C-EF4D-4C0B-99EC-E90D092301EB.jpeg

90k service done by Slee. Plus new Nitto RG’s (285/70/18) with a few pics.

Side shot in front of shop plus a few profiles showing just a small amount poking out. Also in my signature, but running Method NVs for wheels.

First test drive about to commence.

85814FE4-6A3E-4D45-B5DA-8AB2D8F09717.jpeg

26CF90A5-536F-4922-BB24-A832F60885C8.jpeg

56CAF897-3383-461F-BF71-7359A6163EC5.jpeg

Working in Moab/Colorado yesterday, ran through Long Canyon, Hells Revenge and Fins&Things and made it over to Ouray for work today :D

54659.jpeg

Last edited:
Road trip this morning down to Accomack County, VA to pick up these two boys.

Wow, those boys are pretty well trained to sit their patiently and have their pictures taken!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom