200 series performance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m picking up a 2020 200 series next month. Does anyone have any first hand experience on supercharging one?I have searched the web for days and can’t find anything conclusive.

Have you looked through all the posts/threads you get on Mud when you run a search on this forum using the term supercharger?

I haven’t been able to find anything on a 2018 and up
Don't think you will.. there's 1 person that did it to a 16+ which is same thing. 8speed trans. But hasn't cracked to actually tune it last I read

2018 VXR 5.7 with a magnuson supercharger:

2016+ 5.7, 8 psi of boost, stock pistons:

I can look up more videos if you want.

Wescott designs in Phoenix AZ installs Magnuson superchargers. I know he had done Tundras with the 5.7.

Subscribed to this thread. I’ve been looking at the Harrop Stage 2 kits. It’s a passing interest right now, but I mean doesn’t everyone “need” 500+ ponies?

I’m picking up a 2020 200 series next month. Does anyone have any first hand experience on supercharging one?I have searched the web for days and can’t find anything conclusive.
Sparks Toyota - they've done through 2015. Not sure about 2016+ but worth a call.
see in their listing link below: "Also available in as a "Tuner Kit" without calibration for other 5.7L V8 platforms"

edit added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom